Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

ok this has been driving me nuts at the end of FMA BH what exactly happened to fatheryes he gets dragged back in to the gate but theres been a few answers there and there

1 he dragged back in to the gate forever as him self never to have freedom again
2 he was dissolved and be part of the gate again

im not 100% sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have something to say,

1 dose anyone know somewhere where I can get a few strong boxes because I'm getting my room done out soon and I'm pretty desperate for them

2 I like to watch my anime on big tvs and I put my big one away because iv been tidying my room out and I'm using a smaller tv so I looks like rewatches for me for a while.

3 I have a couple of smutty series I really want to get rid of if your interested pm me and I'l say what I have

FourthLion said:
By smutty do youmean ecchi or actually hentai?

Not interested, just curious :p
Not really interested either, but I was also wondering the exact same thing.
Don't know if you're talking Ecchi (like iuno, HOTD, Majikoi etc.) or Hentai.

Y'know I'm surprised there isn't more H with decent stories (as far as I know there aren't any, and no people Bible Black doesn't count, but then I've not seen much and am by no means an expert) or or at least more good anime series that aren't afraid to go to more adult places (rather than childish pantyshots and fanservice which is frankly more embarrassing).

Question

I told you lot that I was having my room done out, new bed, tv on the wall, shelves, ect ect

But I'm having trouble with how to do my shelves,

My room is small * it's basically a square room* an I have a bunk bed * now * with space underneath it where I put my DVDs, but I'm getting a bed that's lower to the ground, a

Anyways I want them to be on the wall but I'm not sure how to do to it, I'm sure my dad knows how to do it but like I said I want to conserve as much space as possible * and most of you knows what I'm talking about * finding space is a pain when youv got a huge collection

Sooo any ideas guys because I'd be grateful for the help

Rui
Message subject: Re: Hey hey how about this for a storyFolder: Inbox
Put it in your thread

My inbox is always full so I am slow to answer PMs unless they're about the site burning down etc.
Hey hey how about this for a story
Ok just to clear something I'm not religious it's just a idea for a story,

On it's a lighthearted series,

Its about a man and a woman who truly love each other and they get along they do everything together and even have a child, then one day she dies for some reason * I'm trying to get to the point of this * anyways he's devastated and he's kid of losing he's wife, 6-7 years later he remarrys and he and he's new wife loves each other and has a kid with her and there happy ect ect ect, you get the idea there happy and the man dies for some reason* getting to the point of the story* and when he dies, sees his first wife in the after life and his happy to see her and stays with her, years later he's second wife dies and meets him and his first wife-

And this is where it starts,

He has 2 wife's in the after life, I would say this would be a comedy more then anything because it brings up a good question

If there is a afterlife and you was to marry twice and go to the after life would you have two wife's/husbands that you married and love, but like I said

He is dead and two wife's who are also dead living in the afterlife and are tryig to get his attention and he loves both of them, but like I said it's a lighthearted comedy

What you think?

Or heres another one

a Japanese girl and a gypsy boy they fall in love and decided to get married but there's a problem

Both family's of the couple don't understand how each others culture and society works

The boy and girl understands eachothers culture but the family's are at a total loss

And it comes to either
Some of the family looking up how eachother culture that ends up in either disaster or try's too hard.
A fight brakes out on prejudice for a few on each side * some think of it as wrong.
Some are happy to know the other.
Or its a meet and greet happy to meet you and that's that

It's not about the boy and girl but about eachother family on how two completely different culture react to the other,

Again another comedy

The Japanese family

* note - it's not going to be like Romeo and juliet and I know a few thing about gypsy so bear with me*

FourthLion said:
Y'know I'm surprised there isn't more H with decent stories (as far as I know there aren't any, and no people Bible Black doesn't count, but then I've not seen much and am by no means an expert) or or at least more good anime series that aren't afraid to go to more adult places (rather than childish pantyshots and fanservice which is frankly more embarrassing).

The best H in terms of story would have to be Masquerade. Well, it was grouped in the H-section (it's now out of print) but really it's somewhere between ecchi and full-on hentai. Actually it's more like soft-core hentai. The sex scenes just don't happen willy-nilly (God, that was a bad pun...); rather the writer takes time to set them up properly so that they don't feel like they're just their. Definitely one of my favourites.

Just on the subject of ambitious H works, I remember seeing the Maeda-penned oav Adventure Kid on the Sci-Fi channel many, many moons ago and there was certainly a bit more effort put into it than you might expect. While the writing wasn't brilliant, I was kind of impressed by its ability to start out as a demon horror/fantasy piece, have the main characters travel back in time to WW2, and then become a high-school rom-com, all within the same story.

Professor Irony said:
Just on the subject of ambitious H works, I remember seeing the Maeda-penned oav Adventure Kid on the Sci-Fi channel many, many moons ago and there was certainly a bit more effort put into it than you might expect. While the writing wasn't brilliant, I was kind of impressed by its ability to start out as a demon horror/fantasy piece, have the main characters travel back in time to WW2, and then become a high-school rom-com, all within the same story.

I saw that too ages a go on sci-fi it was my first hentai * I didn't know at the time * I doubt that sci-fi knew what they was getting in to when they first put it on

I'm trying to decide on what colour I should paint my wall and should I paint my pine wooden shelves, I would say painting them isn't very wise just in case the paint ruins the DVDs in the long run.

I'm not sure what would you suggest

Back