Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

His a Staffordshire Bull Terrier he's already 12 years old I believe he has a bit more life in him * you should of seen him from this morning to a few hours ago

This morning he was like he was half dead

Then my dad took him to the vet, I should of taken a pic of my self after hearing he came back from the vets I was crying waterfalls cause we all thought he had to be put down, he was peeing blood and he's legs was shacky

As it turns out he has an effected kidney, and was dehydrated and was weak from hunger,

It's weird because he eats all he's food, I think it was because the sugar puffs got stuck in side his exit and he couldn't take a dump they could of been stuck in him for a bit, altho he wasn't eating because he couldn't take a dump.

He seems fine now tho, he was running around and now he's sleeping,

I know at a point people have to put them but I like him to live as long as he can he's only 12, 84 in dog years, I'l be happy if he makes it to 13.

You know what else is sad about this, is that iv got 2 other bitches ones 6 and the others 10 so iv got 2 more to look forward too.

There a dog family a dad and daughter and a mother.

The one that's sick was the first one we had and I still remember when dad brought him home, he was SOOO cute

We had the mother off of someone who didn't treat her well and she is a wonderful bitch so loveable and a good girl, and one thing led to another and the two of them had a few pups and that's when we had the daughter she's a pain but I love her,

By the way thanks for your concern

Hey RUI how about a face with a smile with tears running down it, cause I'm feeling that way now ;)

last night i ordered pizza and after that my wisdom tooth started to hurt.................,REALLY BAD and i couldn't sleep cause of the pain and its still hurting me, going to the dentist tomorrow, i hate dentists

Yeah one is a really decent animation with action, suspense and drama.
The other is Aria the Scarlet Ammo

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys

iv came in to a bit of credit from 1UP and i was woundering if you guys could help me choose what to get from 1UP

im looking for a few series thats-

light hearted
has comedy
fan service
moe (cute)
preferably dub but im good either way

no tragedies
no romance
no tear jerkers

and is under 25 pounds

i just need a few suggestions

animefreak17 said:
Tachi said:
animefreak17 said:
Nice to hear from you tachi long time no talk.

I know I try to get the completes, but hey what can you do hey,

I suffer from AS that's why I stutter, I'm trying tho

Yeah it has been a while, hope lifes treating you well :)

And ahh, sorry! I didn't know you suffered from AS, i thought you were just camera shy :p

I know that feeling, i spent a fortune collecting the singles of FMA only for the following year they released the complete boxsets and then a year or so after that they started bringing out brotherhood! Thankfully i've held off from buying brotherhood so that i can get the complete collection (probably from sainsburys now) for a decent price and it should take up a chunck of space!

I am camera shy you'd probably never turn your pc or laptop on ever again after seeing my face.

Life's tough but hey what can you do.

I'm ok to be honest.

By the way tachi Do I have you on myanimelist.

I try to get the complete collections my self but like a idiot I get the singles, but as long as I get the series I'm good.

I dont think i'm your friend on MAL, if your username is the same on there as it is here, i'll add you in the morning (about to go to sleep), My MAL has never been fully upto date so no doubt your collection will trump mine but i do have a stack of anime that i've collected over the year and a half gap (took time away from anime to organize various things)

You're not an idiot for buying singles, theres not a single person in this forum who could say "i have never bought an overpriced single instead of waiting for the boxset" If they do then they're taking too long to finish off the prior series before they move onto the next one lol

As for a series thats light hearted, cheap with fan service and moe, try strike witches, desert punk or burst angels, though personally if we are talking just comedy with cute little characters then azumanga daioh or pani poni dash.

Just my tooth out today and I swear, it was painless and I'm going to be sore for a while.
I'm feeling depressed about loosing my tooth.

The tooth looks ugly and yes I kept it. I really wished I didn't cost so much.

Iv got to go in next week to have a few fillings.

i have aquestion

you know artboxes with anime dvds.................. what exactly are they?

iv never had a artbox before, are they like boxset to put volumes in or something.

question

im almost done with the yu yu hakusho series but iv got this
https://www.up1.co.uk/Details/Y0516

but im really confused * as usual * and here my list of yu yu hakusho stuff left to watch
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Animefreak17a
im really not sure but id like to hear what you guys think

the dvd i have has

Yu Yu Hakusho: The Golden Seal
Yu Yu Hakusho: Mu Mu Hakusho
Yu Yu Hakusho: Eizou Hakusho II
Yu Yu Hakusho: Eizou Hakusho

but doesn't have
Yu Yu Hakusho Picture Drama
Yu Yu Hakusho: Meikai Shitou Hen - Honoo no Kizuna

i just want to clear this up if im right.

Back