Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

My favourite biscuits, I still haven't tasted better.
bahlsen-choco-leibniz-2_zps25c5a349.jpg

Chocolate digestives are close though.

ayase said:
Otaku-san said:
SHOW ME YOUR BISCUITS MAGGOT!
Check out these m*therf*ckin' biscuits:

img5002r.jpg

Limited edition AND 30p off. Top that bitches.

As an employee of the co-operative. I not only can get these at 25% of the original price, but i can get another 10% off of that as well. How does one match that?

(PS, the co-op are servants of hell, i need an escape plan)

ilmaestro said:
Were they good, ayase? They do look... persuasive.
At first I thought they were a bit hard, though the freezing temperatures (which are much the same in my kitchen to outside) or the proximity to the sell-by date may have had something to do with that. Then I microwaved the next one for ten seconds. If that thought doesn't sell them to you then you are possessed of an iron will.

Arbalest said:
Want to start a political movement? The only colour shirts left are turquoise, but I think we can do something with that.

ayase said:
Arbalest said:
Want to start a political movement? The only colour shirts left are turquoise, but I think we can do something with that.

Turquoise beats lime green any day, so i'm game. If we can somehow do something about their computer systems and then suddenly "boost" the wages of regular staff by, say, 100%. We should be off to a good start. Of course, cookies will come free of charge.

^
Careful you don't poke an eye out with one of those!

For an slightly more posh choice of biscuit, I can say these are pretty solid
Es8mwGb.jpg
Though truth be told I actually prefer their half dipped Flapjack variant, as it's more chunky and properly satisfying. But I don't think I'm really as qualified and some others in this thread , as I rarely eat biscuits and the like these days. I did properly binge out on a nearly whole box of biscuits from a jewish bakery the other day though..I just kind of lost the plot and thought "if I'm gonna do this, Imma do it properly!". The biscuits looked incredible, but they only tasted OK. Not that I was going to let that impede my binge.

my dog has to go to the vets and see what we can do, and if they cant do anything there going to put him down.

my mum wants me to go with my dad, but i know if they do put him down my dads going to cry and it'll make me cry.

im choked up right now

update

hes ok they've given him something to help him

Back