Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

did you manage to find light hearted animes?

if not, what about Ouran High School Host Club?

thats my go to pick me up when i'm down and also in the mood for anime.

-Danielle- said:
did you manage to find light hearted animes?

if not, what about Ouran High School Host Club?

thats my go to pick me up when i'm down and also in the mood for anime.

iv got bamboo blade
squid girl
lucky star

stuff like that

i noticed 2 things the other day -

the show gun grave is called a supernatural show but when i looked back at it it isn't really a supernatural if you think about it e.g
they dont use magic or demons to create monsters or make the badies stronger, they use science to bring back the main lead and power up the badies, so basically there Frankensteins and theres nothing supernatural about it but sci-fi horror,

death note

you know out of all the characters who died using the death notes-
well light was the only one in the whole series to use the death note and died at the hands of a death god

Last edited by a moderator:
you know that feeling when you see bubble rap and you have this argue to pop it,

im watching soul eater and i have this argue to carry on watching it but im trying to restrain my self to watching 4 episodes a night, damn its hard.

well a day,

its like this, i watch so few so i can savour of what iv just seen so i can be more excited to want to watch more e.g.

back when DBZ was on tv all i could think about was what was going to happen next and i was excited to watch the next episodes on that day. i wouldn't be able to cram so many episodes a day and enjoy the story, i like to take my time and just let them sink in,

second when im trying to build up a backlog i watch the longer running series and watch them so few at a time to build it up,

iv got this good idea, you know genshiken i was thinking of showing that series to my mum, shes taken a liking to anime so i thought it be a good idea to show her the culture of the anime community, what do you think

animefreak17 said:
iv got this good idea, you know genshiken i was thinking of showing that series to my mum, shes taken a liking to anime so i thought it be a good idea to show her the culture of the anime community, what do you think

You'd better show her the second season first. People that have seen this should know why

animefreak17 said:
we're a club and a club is a family ^_^

A club is a blunt a instrument to pick out your wife

Back