Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

systemacre said:
i just read the whole of this thread
rarityWHY.png

WoW i just read the whole of this thread

Whoa! I didn't think any sentient being could handle such a concentrated and prolonged blast of AF's conciousness and come out unscathed!

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A1-wUV0-_JY?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A1-wUV0-_JY?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Though, I do agree that AF has become a real part of the AUKN community by now.

Oh my that is almost the exact look i had on my around the page 70 mark ha ha, i thought it would be funny to read and is was i also
learned many things about you guys that i would not have known (don't worry nothing that bad) TEEE HEEE HEEE

Hi Tobi i actully like your honest write what i like style and im not that far of being an idiot my
self ha ha i just have crazy think outside the box brain waves which may i add are awsome

who wants to be normal anyway

I have nothing against people being different, but I would like them to use punctuation and capitalisation (and not use the return key seemingly at random) as a courtesy to others reading their posts.

systemacre said:
Hi Tobi i actully like your honest write what i like style and im not that far of being an idiot my
self ha ha i just have crazy think outside the box brain waves which may i add are awsome

who wants to be normal anyway
^_^

you read the hole thread...................... why and how was it

and what write style do you mean i cant remember * mind of a gold fish* what style do you mean i need to know

vashdaman said:
ayase's post just get's completely ignored :lol:

What else is new? :p *he jested, laughing far too hard at his own non-joke* (I have my house to myself for like 5 days with only the internet for coming, I'm naturally becoming unhinged)

Sparrowsabre7 said:
What else is new? :p *he jested, laughing far too hard at his own non-joke* (I have my house to myself for like 5 days with only the internet for coming, I'm naturally becoming unhinged)

Oooh, can I come round? I'm bored and massively in need of attention :p

Sparrowsabre7 said:
vashdaman said:

I'll assume your mind really has gone, and that you meant company - the alternative isn't pleasant! :lol:

VoxPhantom said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
vashdaman said:

I'll assume your mind really has gone, and that you meant company - the alternative isn't pleasant! :lol:

Now I've reread that I retract my offer to visit. :eek:

vashdaman said:
I keep swearing to myself I'm not even going to try to point out people's lack of netiquette any more, since what seems to happen in 7/10 occasions is they apologise but carry on doing it anyway. On 2/10 they ignore me. On the final occasion they take offence and start flaming me for daring to suggest they might be better off behaving in a manner which endeared them to the community rather than a way which made them the subject of its ire (if you're reading this vash, that's proof right there that you can't improve the majority of people's attitudes even if you try).

Make it to 5 years with only the internet for com... pany and I might have some sympathy.

VoxPhantom said:
It is no queer occurrence to be gratified in such a fashion. An Englishman's house is his castle, and the walls thereof can be as thick as he so wills.

You lucky having the house to your self my parents aren't going on holiday this year which sucks so now I won't be able to make my new video on my updated collection unless I can do something

VoxPhantom said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
vashdaman said:

Whups... Freudian slip mayhaps lol. I'm so alone (0___0) :p

ok heres a good question

if someone was going to take you hole collection of anime from you * for any reason * what would you do

me id do nothing but...................... bit there flesh and kick them down and continue to kick them over over and over till im tired or his dead id cut hes/her body in to pieces feed them to the dogs wait till there s***** out set it a light gather the ashes put it in a pigs food kill the pig turn the pig in to bacon eat the bacon then s*** it in the toilet then flush it and shout F*** YOU then il walk out the bathroom with a smile on my face.

this is a joke what would you do so dont take it seriously

I'd find out which part of someone's body hurts the most when chilli powder is applied to it.

Also, cut off their nipples.

Maybe even cut off their head. No, the other one.

Not really though. However if someone did break into my home and try to steal my stuff, I would like to break their hands if I could do so while apprehending them. If they were particularly dangerous I might have to use my swords to intimidate them into submission. I couldn't do any permanent harm, though I would wish them great pain. Perhaps chilli powder would be the best way? Just need a good way of applying it to the attacker without risking myself.

Back