Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

what do you want in life

i was having a chat with my dad earlier and he said that he didn't had to worry about me, my brother and sister anymore cause were adults now and only my little sisters left now for him to look after,

anyways he ask whats life all about what do i do he said, and i replied

* there might not be a meaning of life and there may not be something after death and i go on saying you only lives once so you should enjoy what you like to do ( not hurting anyone of course ) i go on saying i love watching anime and and il continue to cause i enjoy watching anime, but theres one thing i cant stand and that is people who tells you how to live your life and tells you what to do cause if someone tells you how to live your life, your not living your just being used for some else benefit*

and he agreed with me.

im going to enjoy my self the way i want to and no one else is going to tell me otherwises.

my granddad today told me to stop spending money on my dvds and im like who gives him the right to tell me what to do il do what ever i want * if i want to blow my money on anime il do it cause i enjoy collecting and watching them.

maybe one day i might stop watching anime or maybe il continue but in the now il just continue watching anime because that what i like to do.

i say

life is what you make it and dont let others tell you otherwise

If you work for your money then nobody has the right to tell you what to do with it. If on the other hand you get money for nothing then there is the mindset of people wasting taxpayers money. Other people working and having money taken from their wages to support the lifestyle of someone who does not work. A common opinion among the older generations.

Unknownfate said:
If you work for your money then nobody has the right to tell you what to do with it. If on the other hand you get money for nothing then there is the mindset of people wasting taxpayers money. Other people working and having money taken from their wages to support the lifestyle of someone who does not work. A common opinion among the older generations.

i help my mom & dad and in turn then give me a bit for helping out and have a paper round i earn my money .

anyways im talking about other things what you want from life what do you want ect ect ect

I totally agree nobody should be able to tell you what to do with your money or your life, but sometimes people are speaking sense or at least speaking from experience.

I spend an awful amount of money on things like anime and fancy books, and sometimes (particularly last year) that came at the cost of other things. You should make sure you're putting the most important things first and remember that most important might not always be most enjoyable or most immediate.

I's tell you you should save money but I haven't ever so it'd be a bit hypocritical :p

yeah but there are loads of people out there who wants you to do and believe the same thing as them, hell on the news today * i dont like the news * a young girl 16-18 or 19 was killed by her mom and dad because they didn't like the clothes she was wearing * probably strict muslim parents * even her brother said she deceived to die only cause they didn't like the clothes she was wearing * i hate people like that*

anyways i say enjoy what you like doing and if you want a house or a car or someone like that save up for it but if theres no reason to save then enjoy your self you could die in 5 years or 2 or a few months and few weeks, days, a few hours, all im saying is just enjoy your self the way you want to and dont let anyone else tell you other wise

Re: what do you want in life

animefreak17 said:
i was having a chat with my dad earlier and he said that he didn't had to worry about me, my brother and sister anymore cause were adults now and only my little sisters left now for him to look after,

anyways he ask whats life all about what do i do he said, and i replied

* there might not be a meaning of life and there may not be something after death and i go on saying you only lives once so you should enjoy what you like to do ( not hurting anyone of course ) i go on saying i love watching anime and and il continue to cause i enjoy watching anime, but theres one thing i cant stand and that is people who tells you how to live your life and tells you what to do cause if someone tells you how to live your life, your not living your just being used for some else benefit*

and he agreed with me.

im going to enjoy my self the way i want to and no one else is going to tell me otherwises.

my granddad today told me to stop spending money on my dvds and im like who gives him the right to tell me what to do il do what ever i want * if i want to blow my money on anime il do it cause i enjoy collecting and watching them.

maybe one day i might stop watching anime or maybe il continue but in the now il just continue watching anime because that what i like to do.

i say

life is what you make it and dont let others tell you otherwise

liek dis if u crey evrytiem

animefreak17 said:
yeah but there are loads of people out there who wants you to do and believe the same thing as them, hell on the news today * i dont like the news * a young girl 16-18 or 19 was killed by her mom and dad because they didn't like the clothes she was wearing * probably strict muslim parents * even her brother said she deceived to die only cause they didn't like the clothes she was wearing * i hate people like that*

anyways i say enjoy what you like doing and if you want a house or a car or someone like that save up for it but if theres no reason to save then enjoy your self you could die in 5 years or 2 or a few months and few weeks, days, a few hours, all im saying is just enjoy your self the way you want to and dont let anyone else tell you other wise

Well, there are always reasons to save. Save for the future, so you have money built up even beyond having a house. Hell, even if you're a millionaire you should be saving, earning interest, keeping something back in case of emergencies. You should definitely live life the way you want but that doesn't necessarily mean "buy absolutely everything as soon as you want it." Frankly I prefer a little enforced selectivity, or I would buy **** I don't even need or want. It's incredibly easy to be frivolous (and sometimes it's good to be a little) but you shouldn't get carried away.

If you 'blow' all your money on anime, and suddenly your parents can't give you money anymore, saving for no reason would have seemed a very wise option.

Even cutting down your orders by one item and saving up the money you don't spend would be a start. Right now it sounds like you're in a cycle of get money, buy anime, get money, buy anime.

Of course, that's only my opinion, you're free to whatever you like.

Risen Maiden Overture
Rosario & Vampire Season 2.
Rosario & Vampire
Dream Eater Merry
Bodacious Space Pirates
Mayo Chiki
Madoka Magica
Shana season 2
Strike Witches Season 2
Panty & Stocking
Spice & Wolf Season 2.
Sengoku Basara Season 2
Gintama movie
The World God Only Knows.
Berserk Movies
Moretsu Pirates

Did Rui file that in here from elsewhere or did you really just write out a list of all the licences announced at Expo, despite there already being a thread devoted to that very purpose in the news section?

And I warn you, your answer puts both my face and my desk at risk of serious damage.

ayase said:
Did Rui file that in here from elsewhere or did you really just write out a list of all the licences announced at Expo, despite there already being a thread devoted to that very purpose in the news section?

And I warn you, your answer puts both my face and my desk at risk of serious damage.

its just a memo to remind me whats coming out, question is that all thats been announced or is there more

animefreak17 said:
its just a memo to remind me whats coming out
Well done, my face and desk have been completely obliterated.

Generally, people write memos for themselves somewhere private, rather than posting them on a public forum. Also, does the first post of the Expo licence thread not serve exactly the same purpose?

Guys, guys, forget about the Expo licenses. FUNimation are releasing this on 31st August:
704400083549.jpg

Words cannot contain my excitement.

never seen it.................... iv got it the first season but it in my backlog- aside pile * im waiting til i have all of the series, i hear its good but im waiting til i have all of the series

I have FUNimation's rerelease of Geneon's season 1 boxset - it's the most beat up release in my collection; that's how often it's been rewatched. I love the series and I still feel bitter at how the novels and manga were cancelled.

Funny story how I came about it actually:

I decided to go on the official Japanese website to see if Season 2 was available on blu-ray. It was - and season 1 was rereleased on blu-ray in Japan last November (for £252 each). So I asked on FUNimation's Facebook wall if there are plans to release Seasons 2 and 3 on blu-ray, also adding that I'd love to see season 1 rereleased but would understand if it wasn't viable. Someone linked me to the Amazon page for it and my day was made.

Back