Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

The most beautiful shape is the one of the "broccolo romanesco":

BrocolliRom.jpg

broccolo-romano.jpg

When I was a child they recalled me the Jeeg's Mach Drill (just to come back in topic with the forum):

Jeeg04-1.png

Teo

mangaman74 said:
This is what has happened with the Syndicate series,

Old games,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syndicate_%28series%29

New 2012 game,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syndicate_ ... eo_game%29

It started out as an isometric game where you control a squad of up to 4 agents. The new game is "kind of mix between Crysis-style first-person shooter action and the clean sci-fi world of Mass Effect" (to quote Wikipedia).
That is... terrible news. I loved playing the original Syndicate back in my teenage years on my Amiga 600...

::sigh::

Bring back isometric game engines. They were more than good enough for the kind of games I liked.

Also what, Australia have banned it? How fascist are the Aussie authorities becoming?

are we geeks? or are we just fans?

I like games
I like anime
I like reading manga sometimes
I like collecting DVDs
I like going on the Internet and looking up stuff
I stay in doors most of the time

I think I am a geek

animefreak17 said:
are we geeks? or are we just fans?

I like games
I like anime
I like reading manga sometimes
I like collecting DVDs
I like going on the Internet and looking up stuff
I stay in doors most of the time

I think I am a geek

are-we-human-or-are-we-dancers-thumb.jpg

The constant need to label your self, for some sort of affirmation is actually rather sad mate.

Why can't you just live life for what it is and who you are, you don't need a label or a title to fit in, just be abit more laid back and stop thinking so much about what you think people want you to be.

Hey I was wondering you know marriage meetin that they have in Japan. Well do you think they meet cause of presuer from the family or do you think they feel that they have to get married.

You know those big companys that have chairmanship and presidents do you think that the employees just say kiss up there bosses or do you think that's a stereotype

Kyaku said:
When you are at work, it's good not to be a twat, so most people aren't.
I'm sure there is just as much kissing up in the work place, as there isn't.

Every now and then you'll find someone who does nothing but brown-nose their boss, the problem with them is that they tend to do anything to be seen in a good light. Such as taking notes on other members of staff and not others, try and show when others aren't performing or not doing something that very second they are asked, even trying to take over other peoples work to get themselves noticed.

A word to the wise, a woman who was recently fired from this department tried to take notes on me, dob me in to HR, bypass line of command, question authority and try to take over my work. She spent 10 months building up "evidence". It didn't earn her browny points, popularity OR a perm job; She was fired.

You'll see this when you work in an office; there are office politics and for every department there will always be someone licking the backside of the manager. Keep your nose clean, work hard and reap the rewards when somebody calls you out on something with false information and end up fired themselves ^___^

vashdaman said:
^ That's actually quite chilling....

The first thing I would do is befriend them/him and put them in a fulas sense of security and after a long time of pretending of being there friend I'd do something so terrible that it would be to shocking to even think about. And I'd laugh as they sink in to disper and cry hahaha ahaha aha.

I think I'd make a good bad guy.

We should have a test quiz thing you know you see them on the internet sometimes e.g. You take a test to see which character you are quiz.

Back