Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

i ordered some dvds that axle music couldn't get after a month of waiting and i sent one back and i have credit of £78.12 im going to pre-order one piece collection 4 which will be 14.48 and il have 63.64 left anyone suggest a few series i might like

Have you seen Twelve Kingdoms? Because it's by the Ghost Hunt person and even better (despite being about something completely different in every way).

Check out some releases by Nozomi, I think Axel carry their stuff now (they just take a while to put preorders up). Karekano is solid if you haven't seen it.

I also think you might like Case Closed, for some reason.

R

Rui said:
Have you seen Twelve Kingdoms? Because it's by the Ghost Hunt person and even better (despite being about something completely different in every way).

Check out some releases by Nozomi, I think Axel carry their stuff now (they just take a while to put preorders up). Karekano is solid if you haven't seen it.

I also think you might like Case Closed, for some reason.

R
you remembered i like ghost hunt ^_^

im not sure il like Twelve Kingdoms but Case Closed might be something il like but when i looked it up on wiki and saw how many episodes there was i was like *OMG* that 2 times and more episodes then dragonball z and its still going, il think about Case Closed.

heres a question

i know the dragon ball series *dragon ball, Z and gt* is the longest series ( to my knowledge ) to come out on dvd but.............

is there another series thats long running and is on dvd with the hole series like dragon ball.

is Hetalia: Axis Powers dvd 3 going to be release for the uk.

You might like Yu Yu Hakusho if you want a long running series which is complete on DVD. It's not as long as the Dragonball saga though; long running series rarely see completion in the west. Case Closed was cancelled before finishing too, but as it's also not finished in Japan and is mostly an episodic mystery series, it doesn't matter so much if you don't get to see it all. I like it.

Nobody knows about Hetalia s3 other than Manga and their sales figures ;) you can just import it if they mess up and don't release it though.

R

Since it seems you enjoy shonen shows and they are pretty much always long running I would suggest yu yu hakusho (112 episodes pretty cheap), I just started collecting Inuyasha which has like 170 episodes released in America with the final episodes getting released next year, possibly rurouni kenshin and Fairy tail is just starting to get released in America or next year by Manga UK.
In regards to case closed i was planning on getting it however only around 130 episodes have been released in the US with pretty much no chance of more getting released so I passed on it.

^ when i love a series i want to carry on watching it until its finished i watch it all the way as a fan and to enjoy watching it.

but it p***** me off when a series is cancelled or won't be coming on dvd, ect

i mean its like ( IM a naruto shipudden fan) if farther naruto shipudden dvds wasn't going to come out.

im getting yu yu hakusho anyways somewhere in the future

Just hide anything that's to do with plot events in spoiler tags, like you were shown the other day. And don't forget to say the series' name *outside* the spoiler tags first so people know what they are risking ;)

R

Rui said:
Just hide anything that's to do with plot events in spoiler tags, like you were shown the other day. And don't forget to say the series' name *outside* the spoiler tags first so people know what they are risking ;)

R
hhgvbgtyyikmnhjju
has it turns out i can use the spoil thing

i now know how to use the spoils thing but what the

URL
lmg
code
list
what are they for............... by the way how do you get videos on here

Last edited by a moderator:
URL is to link to a website address, I think?
img is for images
quote is for making text appear in quote boxes, like the one in your post.
Dunno what code or list is for.

To put up vids, go to the youtube vid, under it click share, then click embed, then tick the "old embed code" box. Copy the code that appears in the box just above and simply paste into your post for this forum.

Rui said:

R

Well I wouldn't say ANYTHING, just things like major turning points, plot revelations. Like you can say Death Note is about a guy killing people with a notebook but you should spoiler tag that L dies

Sparrowsabre7 said:
Rui said:

R

Well I wouldn't say ANYTHING, just things like major turning points, plot revelations. Like you can say Death Note is about a guy killing people with a notebook but you should spoiler tag that L dies

thank you for spoiling i haven't seen death note

animefreak17 said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
Rui said:

R

Well you shouldn't have read the spoiler tag then =/

Sparrowsabre7 said:
animefreak17 said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
Rui said:

R

Well you shouldn't have read the spoiler tag then =/

oh sorry i thought this > Death Note is about a guy killing people with a notebook was the spoiler lol my bad and besides i already know about THAT spoilerL DIEs someone one told me and im like great now i have to try and forget, and now i have to try and forget about all over again.

i decided on something

for the credit from axle music and some money il add to it im going to buy

yu yu hakusho all 4 seasons
yu yu hakusho the movie
yu yu hakusho OVAs
one piece collection 4
(if the darker than black season 2 uk release doesn't have the OVAs with them il buy it from *axle music* but if darker than black season 2 uk release has the OVAs il buy it from HMV )

and from HMV il buy welcome to the NHK

im just waiting for the dvd i returned to them to pop up in the credit box or in my account

Back