Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

animefreak17 said:
back to animefreaks thread
do you guys know when dark grayman season 2 coming out

I'm pretty sure season 2 has been cancelled in the US since nobody bought season 1, so I wouldn't get your hopes up for Manga bringing it out here any time soon :(

R

you know those herum animes where loads of girls are attracted to the one guy and all he gets is trouble from them.

dont you think it be a good switch around, instead of taking all the crap the girls give him why doesn't he just stand up and shout ( GIVE ME SOME F****** SPACE YOUR suffocating me) *i mean if it was me id say - go away all of you il do what i want and il choose to if il marry of live a life alone.*) anyway they dont take it well and they try to chase him down and forces him to choose one of them to marry him

animefreak17 said:
you know those herum animes where loads of girls are attracted to the one guy and all he gets is trouble from them.

dont you think it be a good switch around, instead of taking all the crap the girls give him why doesn't he just stand up and shout ( GIVE ME SOME F****** SPACE YOUR suffocating me) *i mean if it was me id say - go away all of you il do what i want and il choose to if il marry of live a life alone.*) anyway they dont take it well and they try to chase him down and forces him to choose one of them to marry him

SO instead of a traditional harem anime, where a bunch of girls throw themselves at a guy and force him to choose one of them to date/ marry, you want one where the guy says "hey bak da **** up" and then they proceed to throw themselves at him and force him to choose one of them anyway...

Sometimes, I just...

@Sparrowsabre7
what i mean is
he runs away and they try to find him.
sometimes you get a guy in a herum anime where the guys all sweating and trys to make everyone happy.
but the guy im talking about is fed up and is all stressed and looks like hes going to blow, and so he runs a way travelling the world and wants to have time to him self but you have the-
crazy girl
the big boobed girl
the young rich girl
the scary OMG dont piss her off girl.
twins.
the blond
the shy girl
all going after him while his trying to get away from them.

heres a love question
if you love someone with all your heart and would do anything to make them happy, if she was looking after you and you couldn't give anything in return and you tried to make her happy but it wasn't enuff, would you tell her to try and find someone else that will look after her and love her and make her more happy then you could ever do and leave

animefreak17 said:

What about a harem anime in which it is a girl surrounded by loads of boys?

Ian Wolf said:
animefreak17 said:

What about a harem anime in which it is a girl surrounded by loads of boys?
actually fruits basket has that covered and ouren high school
but actually yeah 1 girl surrounded by loads of boys and the other girls are jealous of her and trys to attract the guys who's attracted to the girl they fancy

What about a harem anime where the protagonist isn't such a clueless moron? Maybe one where he realises that all these girls like him, and ends up feeling like an absolute douche because he feels that he's lead a lot of them on, when in fact he was just trying to be nice?

Or one that absolutely revels in the fact that half a dozen of cliché girls want in his pants, so he leads them all on, like the massive jerk that he is.

vashdaman said:
animefreak17 said:
hey vash if your reading this, watch this i think you,ll like it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoonmi5KuYY

That was just....incredible!!! :thumb: To who ever made that AMV

im not sure i came across it a long time ago but im happy you enjoyed it buddy - by the way heres another for ya *vash vs spike*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joP368IMLus
and heres one thats like tainted donuts but this ones called * the anime race* the editing is amazing * this ones for everyone*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jETynyTNYaM

Lawrence said:
Joshawott said:
What about a harem anime where the protagonist isn't such a clueless moron? Maybe one where he realises that all these girls like him, and ends up feeling like an absolute douche because he feels that he's lead a lot of them on, when in fact he was just trying to be nice?

Or one that absolutely revels in the fact that half a dozen of cliché girls want in his pants, so he leads them all on, like the massive jerk that he is.

School days would be right up your alley then.
How about a Harem Anime where the main character isn't a manwhore?

Last edited by a moderator:
devilrules666 said:
ok animefreak here's a question just for you if there was a new dragonball series and you were in control of it what would it be about?
well il bring back future trunks after he defeated cell 4 years after in hes time he'll ask goku and hes friends ( 1 year after vagetas brother came to earth) to help him to stop future fat buu and Babadi and they go with him vageta, gohan, young trunks, goten, picollo, present buu, mr satan, and they take denda with them ( so he can explain to the future namiks they needs a new gardian for earth ) any way on the way to future trunks time something gose wrong in the time machine and theres moments in times that gose pasts the including the fights with all gokus enemies and after 5 min of technical difficulties and shaking they arrive and when they get out of the time machine everythings out of place and wrong - TO BE continued
so future fat buu isn't the villain in this saga its something else

things to do today -
1 clean house
2 order DVDs
3 clean out bed room - every time a big spider is in my room i tend to clean my room out to get reid of it *im scared of them and i sleeped on the sofa* and it takes 4 - 5 hours to do, with any luck il be finished to watch xenosaga today and maybe get some sleep tonight -
moving things out my room
taking apart everything connected to the tv
polishing, hovering,
and putting everything back in to place

Back