Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

i didn't escape, my mom kick me out. yeah she said she got sick of me being a freeloader *eating for 2* so she said pay rent or piss off out, so i had no choice and im here. im 24 today which is funny cause i cant remember being 23. anyway im going to bet no one in my family will remember its my birthday. i swear if i dont get a single happy birthday *excluding you guys* im going to be pissed. if and thats a if if i get any birthday money im not spending it on anime................im spending it on snacks to watch with my anime.

i got $20 from uncle.......... it was my ante who reminded my uncle it was my birthday.

by the way i was right they did forget ubtill my mom got in the car to go to work she said........ sorry babe happy birthday* and i said twice you did this

thanks -
Ian Wolf
Mutsumi
sean morrison
ilmaestro
Chaz
Shirayuri
vashdaman
mangaman74
Rena Ryuugu
i love you guys * emotionally happy *

Happy birthday AF.

As for your parents/relatives forgetting it, at least they get your name right - when my parents want to talk to me they start saying my brothers name then correct themselves partway (using the forum names as an example it would be like me calling you vashanimefreak17). This has been going on for years now.

animefreak17 said:
i got $20 from uncle.......... it was my ante who reminded my uncle it was my birthday.

by the way i was right they did forget ubtill my mom got in the car to go to work she said........ sorry babe happy birthday* and i said twice you did this

thanks -
Ian Wolf
Mutsumi
sean morrison
ilmaestro
Chaz
Shirayuri
vashdaman
i love you guys * emotionally happy *

Happy B day again AF, You should be able to buy some nice snack now! I know where I'd go for my anime watch snacks, Fresh and Wild(actually I think its called Whole Food Market now) or maybe planet organic, plenty of nice stuff there (including all kinds of relatively healthy Japanese snacks, unlike the rubbish ones you get in Tesco's). Be warned though that 20 quid would go before you even knew what had happened to it and you'd be left with a bunch of things you didn't even go in to buy lol, they always get me...

Also a quick question, are you American AF? Because I have just noticed in your previous post you used $ and mom instead of £ and mum.

@mangaman74 vashanimefreak17 ......... are you going fusion on me bud lol

@vashdaman no im not i used the wrong one and *promise you won't laugh * i used to call my mom mam but i didn't like using that word so i choose to use mom instead.

i got a mcdonalds from my dad and £20 from my nan and granddad

i used to call my mom mam but i didn't like using that word so i choose to use mom

When you say you used to call your mum mam, is that like a really cockney style mum, so like "ya oright mam, ows it goin"?

lol I'm playing around AF.

animefreak17 said:
Zin5ki said:
animefreak17 said:
no im not irish
i was stating a fact
im something but thats a secret
Everybody's always after your Lucky Charms.
im not irish
Meanwhile at af17's birthday party:

banjoflutefiddleguitar.jpg

"Mam" is / was pretty common in the North East as well, I used it as a kid.

i have a question to everybody who's known me ever since i came to this site.

in the time you've known me what do you think of me?
im just woundering cause i know i can be annoying and drive you guys insane but we do have a laugh right

+10 diplomat points for Rui. :lol:

af, I think you're super annoying at times, and you refuse to listen to relatively fair requests from people. But then again, lots of people are annoying (including me), so I can't really be too hard on you for it.

The fact that very few people will reply to your question should tell you a lot, though.

Back