Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

mangaman74 said:
Rui said:
I work so I can afford more anime, so indirectly, work makes me plenty happy :D

R

If you include video games, manga and cds then you also have my reason for working

Yeah I'm pretty sure not liking hard work is human standard. If you like work that's not a) providing you with money to buy stuff you want b) Giving you some kind of moral boost, like volunteer charity work/ community work

Then you're a very, very sick person :p

animefreak17 said:
i like to be useful and help out. but working hard that would make your stress levels go up isn't for me. understand.

Have you ever considered working as a Carer? You'd be more than useful, and would help make some peoples lives so much better.

Sparrowsabre7 said:
Yeah I'm pretty sure not liking hard work is human standard.
Guess I'm not standard. I don't feel like I've earned my pay if I'm not sweating/tired or felt busy. Hard work also stops my mind from wandering or getting bored.

@Shuuya i agree with that you work up a sweat to earn you dayly bread
@Shirayuri ^_^ how did you know i care. helping people out is the one thing im good at
Shuuya and Shirayuri thanks for the boost of confidences you guys rock

Umm, I just saw this, can someone confirn if this is true.

Aparently the man who wrote the original novels of The Girl Who Leapt through Time and Paprika is having another one of his books adapted into anime, sounds exciting right?

Synopsis:
Bianca is a beautiful girl who attracts the attention of all the boys. When observing the fertilization of a frog's egg, she suddenly wants to see what human sperm looks like. She offers a handjob to one of her classmate Chihara and says, "Could you give me your sperm? I need it for my research."

If true....then damn you anime, damn you, I can't take much more of this nonsense.

vashdaman said:
Umm, I just saw this, can someone confirn if this is true.

Aparently the man who wrote the original novels of The Girl Who Leapt through Time and Paprika is having another one of his books adapted into anime, sounds exciting right?

Synopsis:
Bianca is a beautiful girl who attracts the attention of all the boys. When observing the fertilization of a frog's egg, she suddenly wants to see what human sperm looks like. She offers a handjob to one of her classmate Chihara and says, "Could you give me your sperm? I need it for my research."

If true....then damn you anime, damn you, I can't take much more of this nonsense.
im all for cross-dressing, liolcon, sibling complexes, fan service, ect but this story just sounds pointless and nasty.

what happened to great shows like trigun, cowboy bepbop ect

I don't have a clue whether it's an accurate synopsis or not, but depending on how it is done I think that can go two ways. One of which is less classy than the other.

Technically though it's not anime's fault, yet.

R

Sibling complexes!!??? What! You know what I'm not even gonna go there, really I'm just not.

But yeah that synopsis does sound rather silly doesn't it.

Keep you sperm man... KEEP IT!

vashdaman said:
Sibling complexes!!??? What! You know what I'm not even gonna go there, really I'm just not.

But yeah that synopsis does sound rather silly doesn't it.

Keep you sperm man... KEEP IT!
sibling complex is when a sibling loves and looks up to there siblings thats the complex im talking about.

Otaku-san said:
Oh boy these conversations
I love how Vash has suddenly dropped to af's level to seemingly legitimize the thread. :lol: af's last two posts are p.worrying too, though.

fwiw, it sounds like that synopsis is possibly factually accurate, but fairly disingenuous in the way it paints the LN. Shame that Faust is finishing though, hopefully it just means they're moving to a different (possibly more regular) production.

Back