Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

Tell me something

Have you ever lost someone that you was close to,
Or
You suffered from a pain that equals to wishing you never existed
Or
That you was in so much pain that you wished you was dead

This is life
Were born in a good environment or a bad one and what ever something good comes in to our lives and it disappears it makes you wish to either wished you never knew happiness ,

Cause once you feel the emotion of happiness you can never get over the pain of loss,

The past can hurt; which is why if people don't experience happiness then the pain will be less painful more then half,

Think about it,

If your dedicated to something other then attachments to this life, like duty and following orders then lifes pain won't be SOOO hard on you,

Ps I'm a gypsy

It's only though not experiencing happness that life won't be painful

I'm enjoying these poems

Hey I was looking at the trailers for different amines on a DVD call sadamitsu the destroyer and guess what I found,

One of the trailers was invader zim, isn't that a freaking nick show?

It has a character called Dib. That just makes it even more awesome than it already is.

I miss 90s Nickelodeon. Having said that, I should get round to watching Avatar: The Last Airbender.

First thing first: At least you guys live in the UK... Way better than in Belgium, the language alone makes it worth it in my opinion.

And living less than a mile from the French (both Belgian French and French French people) I live in horror as I after 9 years of French in school barely am able to make up a sentence that doesn't make the French their English look good. Really, Bakuman S1 has better English than my French. :p (I saw the screenshots..)

animefreak17 said:
Hey I was looking at the trailers for different amines on a DVD call sadamitsu the destroyer and guess what I found,

One of the trailers was invader zim, isn't that a freaking nick show?
The dvd release of Invader Zim was handled by Media Blasters in USA, and so was Sadamitsu the Destroyer. It does make sense. ^_^

If only we got some of these dvd releases.. (Of NickToons/NickShows/CartoonToonToons/P&TB/... )
Ath said:
It has a character called Dib. That just makes it even more awesome than it already is.

I miss 90s Nickelodeon. Having said that, I should get round to watching Avatar: The Last Airbender.
I do agree, the 90s NickToons were great. My favourite 90s NickToon is The Angry Beavers, my favourite 90s NickShow is Kenan & Kel. ^_^

haven't been watching any anime for a while because of a few things,

1 iv been watching linkaras history of the power rangers
2 im going though a phase
3 busy of what i want to do with my life * looking for a GF*
4 the heat is murder
5 im looking for a series thats happy and funny like squid girl * any suggestions *

animefreak17 said:
im going though a phase
If that is what you are doing, I shall go through a counter-phase.

sine180.gif

im almost finished with my room

just need a floor, a bed, a door, im also thinking of getting some hanging shelfs to hang from the ceiling, & i think i can put one or 2 lil shelfs in a few places, it'll look fantastic. il put up a pic when its done

Work sucks. We're losing a member of our team next month and getting a replacement. I'm going to be working overtime all the while I'm training him since training people always slows your day down in terms of what you can get done. I need the overtime but I'm so overworked. I have two days off next month which I don't even get a lie in for and it's watching my brother who's on his school hols so it's not even me time. After that I do have the first two weeks of september and after that nov 13th-29th off. But yeah inbetween all that, it's going to be tough :(

If my team mates job was listed online (only happens when enough notice is given and a replacement isnt drastically needed otherwise they just pick a person from already done interviews for random roles within my dept), I would of applied as its basically my job but with a but more attn to detail due to more risk stuff and its like 2k more pay, no joke. So I'm really gutted :(

animefreak17 said:
anyone know of a few good fan service animes thats recently came out or has been to be released
I only watched one episode when it aired but you'd probably love Highschool DxD. It's basically Tits - The Anime with a perverted protagonist.

iv put up all my anime on my new shelves but iv got a problem -

iv got 2 shelves empty and a bit more, but over time there get filled up sooo as much as it pains me to do so, im going to box up a few anime that i either -

dont care for
bad
ect

Back