Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

I have shed loads of VHS with films recorded off the tv. If I bin them all I can move my books on that bottom shelf of my bookshelf and make more room for my anime. Very good news. The bad news is it will take me donkies to go through every VHS and make a list of any I would want on DVD. I'll do it some time though, before xmas as my xmas list for what I want off my Mum, Gran and Bro is basically going to be anime from my to buy list lol. Also, do old VHS need to be binned in a certain way? Like recycled or something? Or can I just shove em all in my big grey wheelie bin? :p

Because two episodes were never dubbed, and they don't have a way to go back in time and fix that. My copy of the subbed set just arrived today by coincidence :D

R

man iv finished writing up the uk releases of dvds that's going to be released but its going to take me ages and ages to write every anime dvd that I don't have on paper, with there was a quicker way

wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait............. theres a regular here that has more anime then me, & if i remember correctly i believe mangaman and 2 other people has a larger collection then me, lets have a look at the anime collection thread, i think i should update my collection

animefreak17 said:
wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait............. theres a regular here that has more anime then me, & if i remember correctly i believe mangaman and 2 other people has a larger collection then me, lets have a look at the anime collection thread, i think i should update my collection
I just checked one of the other threads and you ordered around 18 anime dvds on Monday. That is probably more than I have purchased all year. I may have a large collection but it has taken about 13 years to get it all (I started getting dvds around May 2000 with the first anime ones being around August/September of that year). At the rate you have been buying anime you will most likely take much less time to get a similar sized collection as mine (if you haven't already done so).

GolGotha said:
animefreak17 said:
whats that suppose to mean, just because i like to collect anime dvds doesn't mean im obsessed,

No, I meant that you are probably the biggest anime fan I know

if i was the biggest fan then id be collecting the games, figures, t-shirts, models, posters ect ect, i collect the anime dvds because i enjoy watching the animation and story ............................. and the fan service * dont judge me*

iv made it my mission as a fan to watch every single anime ever made

mangaman74 said:
animefreak17 said:
I just checked one of the other threads and you ordered around 18 anime dvds on Monday. That is probably more than I have purchased all year. I may have a large collection but it has taken about 13 years to get it all (I started getting dvds around May 2000 with the first anime ones being around August/September of that year). At the rate you have been buying anime you will most likely take much less time to get a similar sized collection as mine (if you haven't already done so).

probably but im theres one thing that bugs me,

ok lets say your watching a anime with 13 episodes and it stops at a point and the manga is still continuing, would you buy the manga with the anime to finish it,

Back