AnimeCentral; a new anime TV channel coming to the UK?

Is the channel buggered for anyone else?

I don't think it's my end as all other channels are fine it must be their transmission as Scuzz is knackered as well.

I can watch Bleach, FMA and GitS on-line, but I can't find Planetes. Anyone know of a link?

Ditchdigger said:

I don't think it's my end as all other channels are fine it must be their transmission as Scuzz is knackered as well.

I can watch Bleach, FMA and GitS on-line, but I can't find Planetes. Anyone know of a link?

Aye i've been having this problem too.
Seems to be alright at the moment though.

LukasROAR said:
Ditchdigger said:

Aye i've been having this problem too.
Seems to be alright at the moment though.

Screwed up for me too, so sick of missing big lumps of dialogue that online is the only way too watch some episodes. FMA and Bleach easy to find online thanks to stage6, completely given up on Escaflowne due to 3 repeats in a row being unwatchable, really annoying why don't they fix this I was really looking forward oo seeing Escaflowne, it's like they want everyone too find the episodes online instead of watching it on TV!

ok can anyone who's watch it oftern help me out here

is it me, or are they randomly repeating episodes of different shows, i coulda sworn i saw the ending of last nights GITS 3 days ago

You're not wrong, they have repeated about two of the episodes now, maybe more, and i'm sure they are showing them in the wrong order as well. What's annoying is that it seems to only be GITS that this is happening with, so far all the others seem to be running on track

BlackWolf said:
You're not wrong, they have repeated about two of the episodes now, maybe more, and i'm sure they are showing them in the wrong order as well. What's annoying is that it seems to only be GITS that this is happening with, so far all the others seem to be running on track

checked the forums, they apparently skipped 3 episodes by mistake and are trying to fix it, apparently by re-airing other eps lol

Ryo Chan said:
BlackWolf said:

checked the forums, they apparently skipped 3 episodes by mistake and are trying to fix it, apparently by re-airing other eps lol

Did they skip 3 or 4? They showed 8, 13, 14, buggered so don't know, then 12, 13 and 14 again last night! (according to this list
SAC episodes wikipedia)

I've watched 9 and 10 online and will watch 11 at some point.

9-11 are being shown on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. On Tuesday they will continue with 17, and we had 16 today.

They apologised for the inconvenience, but thankfully there haven't been any out-of-order complex episodes yet

Okay fine AnimeCentral, I Give Up!
First I stopped watching Escaflowne because I missed an episode because of all the skipping and now every program is unwatchable, sometimes all I get is a black screen with snippets of distorted sound every now and then.

So now I've watched up to episode 16 of Bleach, FMA and Planetes and can't finish watching any of them without it costing an awful lot of money or finding them somewhere online, just great!

Raz23 said:
Okay fine AnimeCentral, I Give Up!
First I stopped watching Escaflowne because I missed an episode because of all the skipping and now every program is unwatchable, sometimes all I get is a black screen with snippets of distorted sound every now and then.

So now I've watched up to episode 16 of Bleach, FMA and Planetes and can't finish watching any of them without it costing an awful lot of money or finding them somewhere online, just great!

I'm suprised that no one has answered this before so I just registered so I could answer this as I had this problem with Setanta Sports.

Anyone who is having problems with this channel aside from atmospherics, your dish is out of alignment.

Anime Central is being carried on Eurobird 1 not astra like sky digital, if your dish is not in perfect alignment for astra all the channels on eurobird(Setanta Sports, every other CSC channel) willl have poor or no reception as when normally aligned Eurobird is near the edge of the dish.

To rectify this either realign it yourself (shouldn't take more than 5 minutes) or get a local fitter to realign it as a Sky engineer will cost you £80.

Back