Anime retailers No Import Fees List

That’s a shame, I’ll have to see if my items get hit now (although the value is no where near Heavens Feel but still over our threshold). It would be a real shame if they’ve changed procedure and not an unfortunate one off.

In all the years I’ve used them I’ve never been hit when it’s been marked as gift, even last year I had something that was 13000 yen and that got through unscathed, so I’ll be pretty bummed if they are starting to get hit.
Well, the procedures in Germany might be a bit more strict than in the UK, who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm not so bummed about customs but I'm glad it wasn't damaged. Here's to part 2 and 3 arriving undamaged as well ;)

Last edited:
Received a response from rarewaves usa.com

Hello,

Thank you for your interest. Additional duties and taxes should not be endured but since it is an international order, we cannot guarantee this.

Looks like there might be import fees.

Received a response from rarewaves usa.com

Hello,

Thank you for your interest. Additional duties and taxes should not be endured but since it is an international order, we cannot guarantee this.

Looks like there might be import fees.
Was going to enquire about this since there's an item on their eBay store I wanted to get but not sure if it's worth the risk or not.

Was going to enquire about this since there's an item on their eBay store I wanted to get but not sure if it's worth the risk or not.
I saw your post a while back but I couldn't remember where I saw it so I put it on here.
Is there anything from them thats under £15?
When it arrives, see if it has been redirected. Then you'll have your answer.

I saw your post a while back but I couldn't remember where I saw it so I put it on here.
Is there anything from them thats under £15?
When it arrives, see if it has been redirected. Then you'll have your answer.
Nothing I'm interested in unfortunately. The item I want is just under £40.

Import CDs were customs free the last time I ordered though this was last year. Thinking of using them soon.

Iirc correctly they're the same as DeepDiscount so if I buy this Bleach set 4 Blu Ray then I'll let you know the results.

Back