Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your copy of Michiko and Hachin either the essentials or s.a.v.e. set?

They're the only 2 that seem widely available, if the essentials one is region B compatible I'm deff picking it up...
It’s the S.A.V.E. set, but Funimation don’t usually change discs between releases. It’s Sentai that does that.
What is the difference between essentials and s.a.v.e set?

I just ordered the blurays from low to high and picked a couple of interesting ones (Familiar of Zero S1-4, Bodaceous Space Pirates and Girls Beyond the Wasteland - all for £24.94)

Man... I didnt see anything 'essential' and underwhelmed given I have been waiting for this sale since last year and its now past 1am for me. Not sure why prices didnt drop, and suspecting issues on their end since some people reported similar prices this morning (they put the sale out too soon?). Going to sleep to think about if I want to commit to any of the items on sale. If they go, they go.. like I said, nothing essential.

Maybe the rep will make a posting explaining either why sales started early or why prices didnt change from before the sale-banner appeared

I think there's some really good stuff in there if folks haven't got it and don't mind having DVDs. Tsuritama and Kids on the Slope for £2 a pop? Nice!

Slim pickings for me, though. I think I've ordered just three items. Mind you, I went on a MASSIVE spending spree in last year's sale.

Looks like the Rascal CE hasn’t been included in the sale, at least as of posting this.

Is The Familiar of Zero available legally to stream in the UK in it's entirety? I might buy it if it's not considering the low prices (plus I have a friend who's a fan so if I don't like it I'm sure they'd appreciate it as a present) :) Also have the same question about Super Sonico The Animation :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back