Status
Not open for further replies.
There were so many other cheap things I didn’t already have that I kind of splurged and ordered 55(!) things, but nothing over £4.99 in price. Half of it was stuff I’ve never heard of. It’s probably mostly crap, but for 1.99 or 2.99 each, that’s ok. I‘m not too worried about missing out on the random sleeved blu-rays, the stuff I did order will take years to watch!

RIP my wallet... but I couldn't resist getting some of the cheaper DVD collections and some other I was waiting to go on the sale. Picked up 25 items in total.
Screenshot 2021-12-01 at 11-37-52 Anime On Line.png
I'm not sure how it is with shipping to other countries, but it's £3 per ordered item to Poland 😭

I decided to pick up the Little Busters titles, may go back for the Bunny Senpai CE if it gets added to the sale too.

RIP my wallet... but I couldn't resist getting some of the cheaper DVD collections and some other I was waiting to go on the sale. Picked up 25 items in total.
View attachment 21885
I'm not sure how it is with shipping to other countries, but it's £3 per ordered item to Poland 😭

Jesus. Yeah, same here which is what stopped me from getting some interesting titles in the first place.

I love AOL and they already have generally good prices, but the fact that shipping doesn't stop piling is ouch.

A few things I'll consider, I see Hakkenden had a Season 2 I never knew about. I got Season 1 in a mystery box a while ago and it's on my backlog. I should get around to it but am wondering if I should get Season 2 while it's on sale because of that lol.

I went back after my first order and added:The Eccentric Family - Season 1 Collection DVD, Heaven's Memo Pad Collection DVD and the 10 Disc Pot Luck MVM Bundle Blu-Ray.

I think that's enough for the morning. Just under £39 in total, leaving me enough to splurge on AL's sale tonight. :)

MVM says that they have Early Bird titles back at Early Bird prices, but they're not in the 12 Days of Xmas section. Can't really tell what they are, does anyone know the best way to do this?

So MVM started there sale early so guys like me don't have to stay up so Late? Pity Al wouldn't do the same, problem here is that with MVM it's 5 pounds per item shipped... Like I wish I could send my Al stuff together... Not sure much of the MVM stuff is my thing, just what is going under the hammer?

Y'all, don't sleep on Girlish Number for only £3.99! It's like a more cynical Shirobako about voice acting.

As for me, I jumped in on Familiar of Zero, Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun and a couple of the DVDs. Even though I've yet to watch the stuff I bought in the last big MVM sale...

Y'all, don't sleep on Girlish Number for only £3.99! It's like a more cynical Shirobako about voice acting.

As for me, I jumped in on Familiar of Zero, Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun and a couple of the DVDs. Even though I've yet to watch the stuff I bought in the last big MVM sale...
I agree, I really liked it's more down to earth look at the anime industry and poked holes in all of it's issues.

Though personally I disliked in the last episode it basically does a tonal 180 and the anime industry is suddenly a magical wonderland of friendship and love, and the producers really had your best interests in mind all this time.

Woke up, all the stuff I wanted is still there and prices didnt change. I guess it is what it is. I'll wait for AL and price compare with Rightstuf. I'm very shocked, as last year MVM rocked everyone. Happy finds to those who found good prices on the stuff they wanted, it just wasnt for me.

Can’t say there was much in the mvm sale for me; a lot of DVDs, season 2s of shows I've not seen yet, and stuff I’d never heard of tbh
Only thing tempting me is no game no life but it’s on Crunchyroll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back