UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

A release of 0080 would be fantastic to see, since its my fave UC show and one of the best starting places for any newcomer. Many of the Gundam offerings on streaming services are either not ideal (movie trilogy) or have a big barrier of entry (CCA and Hathaway). 0080 is just a one and done OVA with great production values and an engaging story that doesn’t take 50 episodes. To not release it in the UK would be a massive missed opportunity.

Feels like déjà vu. Couple of years ago we had the same conversation about 0080 (and the similarly accessible/standalone) 08th MS Team.

Can't see them happening at this point. They won't even engage with us about the possibility or otherwise for whatever reason. And there must be one, because how do they get overlooked while something like Turn A - has its fans, I'm sure, but is relatively low-profile and has no dub - gets 50 episodes BBFC'd.

Deja Vu 😂 we get it's 'in the pipeline' we wanna know how long this pipe is! We talking 3months, 6months, 12months?
Just tell us what's licensed? Don't even give a time frame just say 'we've got Gundam series [insert]' will come out when ready🤷‍♂️

View attachment 28886View attachment 28887
This. I'm not sure what's the point of tagging me into the upteenth vague promise from AL that more is coming. Say what you want about my feelings on the topic but ultimately actions speak louder than words. They can keep telling us they're committed but if nothing actually tangible emerges then it's just words on their part.

Back