UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

digipak FOREVER.

Give more digipaks!

Digipaks are love. Digipaks are life.

Down with Amaray cases!

Amen, fellow Digi-Bros! I don't think one single CE set listed in the survey had a digipak. All were Amaray cases, except 1 steelbook.

Me want moar digipak releases, especially 3+ panels, with single large artwork spanned across all panels. Black Lagoon CE 6-panel digi was to die for! 😍

Steelbooks would be great too! Not those less-desirable steelpacks/steelcases, though.

Now if they could just do another resin outer storage box UE ala Fullmetal Alchemist sometime (for a title I like, lol) - that FMA UE is the most unique anime set I have in my collection!

Last edited:
I like how others actually researched their answers to give precise amounts for anime spend. Me, I'm too scared to look back and see just how much money I have spent on this little hobby.
I already knew it was bad when that question came up since I bought 20+ Aniplex of America sets during the Holiday Sale. That's on top of everything else I bought that was on sale.

Me to every question about CEs and extras and stuff:

View attachment 28264

I'm sure AL will be pleased to know I've given them the impressive total of £20 in the past year anyway 😅
Lol tbh I only gave them £40 for the Lupin part 5 set. But a brief look at my history shows way more than that anyway.

A lot of their recent releases are awfully obscure for me.

Even being over in the US, I spent about £500 importing AL CE titles from AlltheAnime last year, and probably twice that amount on AL CE titles from MVM's AOL site because of their cheaper international shipping. I buy AL CEs in bulk from AlltheAnime during their sales with the free international shipping, so I do sign up annually for the AnimeUNLimited option to save even more.

Oh alright. I checked my order status on ATA. Around £250. Hmm, not too bad. Now, these receipts from RightStuf ..... oh, around $1,250 (£1,000). I'm too scared to look at my MVM order history now (at least Amazon, eBay, Rarewaves, UPI, HMV and Zavvi were all just one or two each).

I think I've worked out why I'm broke.

Back