UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Well that's the survey done. I enjoyed doing that and hope my answer are helpful instead of weird and backwards.
All non Gundam titles cancelled
All available staff to work on Gundam
OIP.11M8Gzj4AWemTjRo7Y5TYAHaEn

I saw an option regarding 'grain removal' and choked on my morning coffee. Please don't.

I find anime 'collector's editions' to be pretty poor across the board because I tend to be more invested in either documentary style extras (such as the Miyazaki documentaries that AL have released separately) or critical extras (the likes of which you'll find on releases by Criterion, Arrow, etc) and the extras that do appear on anime releases tend to be rather vacuous puff pieces. I've always assumed that this was due to the stipulations of the licensor though.

@Hanners probably missed the part where I could say it in the survey but the majority of my anime purchases are from mcm comic con which is why I look forward to your eventual return. Can I also say how happy I am that you've acknowledged this forum with the survey as most companies just ignore forums now since those that are still active are usually populated by people in there 30's, I imagine your survey will say this forum isn't a priority which will be disappointing if so but understandable.

I liked because I agree with the sentiment. I don't much care for SOL stuff :p

I liked because it was funny even tho I like some Gundam series/some other mecha/robot series (and a fair few cute/comedy/slice of life shows!)

OK - I was thinking maybe you all were excited over the idea I would finally be leaving the forum, haha! 😅

Last edited:
Back