UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

AL making us earn part 2 of series these days, between Inuyasha and Juju Kaisen 10/10 trend would despair again

(at least Inuyasha got a complete season release)

Jujutsu Kaisen Part 2 is just an approvals timing thing, but it's happening so appreciate the patience :). You'll note there's been no US release of yet either there so the UK is currently ahead of the curve there.

For Inuyasha - it just takes time on older titles like that especially when unreleased in the UK to date but it's not been forgotten there either!

Very best,

Andrew

Jujutsu Kaisen Part 2 is just an approvals timing thing, but it's happening so appreciate the patience :). You'll note there's been no US release of yet either there so the UK is currently ahead of the curve there.

For Inuyasha - it just takes time on older titles like that especially when unreleased in the UK to date but it's not been forgotten there either!

Very best,

Andrew

The "leak" got me hoping it would come sooner rather than later, is all - thanks for the info!

I wouldn't watch it right away either way but it's itching so bad having part 1 and not part 2 lol

Bets still being placed on what the content of the mystery boxs will be? Wondering if all the deals will be available Day one like last year?

Take a look at Norm's xmas sales thread - he makes some very informed guesses on what could possibly be in the boxes based on release dates and what has been in past boxes!

I'm guessing yes, apart from EBs, everything will be available Day 1.

I haven't received mine yet, I even applied for the newsletter subscription a week or more ago and it told me I was already signed up. Checking my email, it looks like all my AlltheAnime emails stopped coming in on 9/20, that's the last one I have in my mailbox. What the heck... now I just tried to sign up again, and it took my info like a new subscription. Am I too late to get the discount now?

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere in this thread, but I found that for some reason the subtitle script on the Violet Evergarden Movie BD is the Eastern Asian one that was released on iTunes there (which in turn is also more or less word for word what's spoken in the Eastern Asian English dub), rather than the Netflix one. Whilst I haven't dived too far into them, if nothing else, the editing of the script is incredibly annoying and can make it hard to follow as the editor seemed averse to having more than like, seven words on screen at once.

Back