UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Seeing Gundam & VE get delayed again made me think when was the last time AL actually released something? Going by their new to old option on the site Memories came out 3rd Oct and before that it was Hello World on 18th July... I know their site has an update "problem" but no way they've released one thing in 3 months right?!?!?!

Edit: apparently Relative Worlds came out yesterday but is still listed as a preorder so missed that, my mistake!

OK, by the looks of things AL will still be making it's own decisions and operate on there own and this is mostly going to be about expanding to the rest of Europe. I hope that will just be the case as I have always loved that AL concentrate on not just new but old titles and would hate for them to stop licensing classic titles. It also looks like Andrew will still be running things. If it's ok to ask I hope @Hanners or @demiopedia are OK (and aloud) to answer any questions anyone has on the subject. For instance how do you think this will effect AL with regards to titles going forward?

Seed Destiny got delayed today but sentai finally announced Umaru-R so i can't be mad, right?
larry-david-unsure.gif

Will be surprised if they actually have any kits, not easy to get atm due to Bandai Japan putting an export ban on them.
I'm expecting them to have at least some Witch From Mercury kits/a display. And they've said there will be Gunpla workshops, which almost certainly means the EG RX-78-2 they've given away at similar events in America.

Back