UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Hopefully no one gets their copy nicked thanks to Irresponsible Captain Postman leaving an on-display copy wedged half out the door for those pesky neighbourhood anime-loving yobbos.

And they would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling geriatrics! :p

(Was also considering "and I would have gotten my anime delivered if it wasn't for you post-pinching kids!") :D

Used to have a postman that opened parcels. He did it once on a "3 Doctor Who DVDs for £5" parcel, decided they were brand new video games and lectured me about being wealthy.

God I would find that behaviour utterly insufferable. I mean I can see how it's perhaps funny in retrospect, but like... how intrusive, nosy and rude of them, honestly.

God I would find that behaviour utterly insufferable. I mean I can see how it's perhaps funny in retrospect, but like... how intrusive, nosy and rude of them, honestly.
That's not only insufferable, that's a crime. Not just being intrusive and nosy but flat out illegal. He should have been fired and charged with a criminal offense. Truly unacceptable behavior from a postman.

Also just a heads up folks, do let me know if there's any specific upcoming products you want an update on re release dates and I will get this out before SLA. As you can imagine, we're about to enter a very busy period with the festival and One Piece so just want to make sure you're all updated! (Well... as updated as we can be with a postal strike on top of everything too 😅)

Also just a heads up folks, do let me know if there's any specific upcoming products you want an update on re release dates and I will get this out before SLA. As you can imagine, we're about to enter a very busy period with the festival and One Piece so just want to make sure you're all updated! (Well... as updated as we can be with a postal strike on top of everything too 😅)
I suppose the big ones will be the following:
  • Future Boy Conan Part 2 (4K UHD)
  • The Irresponsible Captain Tylor TV
  • Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
  • The Relative Worlds
  • Violet Evergarden the Movie (4K UHD)
Bonus points for any updates on home video for these lot:
  • Ascendance of a Bookworm Season 1
  • The Deer King
  • Fortune Favors Lady Nikuko
  • GUNDAM
  • Jujutsu Kaisen Part 2
  • Love Live! Superstar!! Season 1
  • Pompo the Cinephile
  • GUNDAM

GUNDAM
GUNDAM
GUNDAM
GUNDAM
GUNDAM

Currently shipping (most likely this one is a post strike issue)
Most likely delayed and expected end of Nov but waiting on date confirmation
  • The Relative Worlds
Announcements for these to come in the next couple months so keep an eye out.
and ahh, the ever encroaching Gundam news... 👀😶

Hope that helps for now, looking forward to seeing some of you guys at SLA!

I seem to recall AL licenced the second Cardcaptor Sakura movie back around 2018. Are there plans to release that at some point now that the TV series has shipped or has it fallen into a licensing spike pit?

are Attack on Titan S3 and FLCL vols 2 and 3 cds still coming?

Currently shipping (most likely this one is a post strike issue)
Most likely delayed and expected end of Nov but waiting on date confirmation
  • The Relative Worlds
Announcements for these to come in the next couple months so keep an eye out.
and ahh, the ever encroaching Gundam news... 👀😶

Hope that helps for now, looking forward to seeing some of you guys at SLA!
Disappointing to here gundan seed destiny might be delayed again but thank you for saying. That said going by a 1 to 10 of liklihood of being delayed (1 being not delayed so don't worry, 10 being absolutely delayed run like headless chickens) how likely will gundam seed destiny be delayed?

Back