UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Listings on Amazon UK are back up - and both, Amazon UK and Anime on Line, claim Birthday Wonderland and Code Geass will be delayed to Nov 9

AL have already confirmed that Code Geass will now be released on 9th November, as per the Newswire last week. Birthday Wonderland being delayed would be a change though.

I mean to be fair when Sevakis teased that he was working on Anime Ltd projects it was quite obvious what the titles were going to be as 1) a majority of AL's upcoming titles can re-use pre-existing discs and 2) the remaining ones left are very much the sort of titles Sevakis would love to work on.

For those curious the ones remaining were Cardcaptor Sakura, Cyber City Oedo 808 (he's confirmed this one), High School Fleet, Kakegurui: Compulsive Gambler, Lupin the Third Part 5, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Planetes, and We Rent Tsukumogami.

So for him to be working on Planetes and Evangelion is great.

I wont get Turn A one from AL as I oppose them doing the EB for both parts on the same day (And I want to order part 2) i will order a back up from UP1 as I need that box.
kNJSd4h.jpg

I pre-ordered Turn A Part 1 from Amazon and Part 2 from AL - best of both worlds, conscience clear 😁

I've heard rumblings about theatrical screenings of Death(true)2 and End of Evangelion in France - any chance of any here across the channel? If there are any cinemas left to show it...

Back