UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I pre-ordered Turn A Part 1 from Amazon and Part 2 from AL - best of both worlds, conscience clear 😁

I've heard rumblings about theatrical screenings of Death(true)2 and End of Evangelion in France - any chance of any here across the channel? If there are any cinemas left to show it...
Isn't every film in the UK a screening of Death right now?

Yeah Amazon have revised my order's arrival date for Konosuba CE as well, but for me it is the 17th of October (got an email and also checked my orders page).
Ok now looks like my Amazon Konosuba CE order has been dispatched and arriving tomorrow/Sunday. So not really delay at all in my case (I did order pretty early on, Start of Septemebr i think/ very close to the listing been put up)

Isn't every film in the UK a screening of Death right now?

A discussion for another thread maybe, but I've been to the cinema a couple of times since they reopened a couple of months ago and I thought they had adapted incredibly well to the new normal. I don't think any COVID outbreak has been traced back to cinemas/theatres and I would be surprised if it were the case considering the social distancing measures that they've put in place. I would still avoid the busier screenings, but I hope that more people feel able to support the cinema industry in the coming months. @anime_andrew and Scotland Loves Anime are doing a great thing with their ongoing crowdfund

For those curious the ones remaining were Cardcaptor Sakura, Cyber City Oedo 808 (he's confirmed this one), High School Fleet, Kakegurui: Compulsive Gambler, Lupin the Third Part 5, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Planetes, and We Rent Tsukumogami.

So for him to be working on Planetes and Evangelion is great.

Super excited for Planetes, Kakegurui, and We Rent Tsukumogami! Two other Netflix series I wish would get a Blu-ray releases are Children of the Whales and Phantom in the Twilight. I really loved both of those series, but I suppose there's no hope of either of those ever happening. I guess I'll have to settle for fansubs of those two forever.

I'll probably pick up a copy of Eva Ultimate too, just because it is so iconic of a series. I'm not an Eva fan at all, but maybe I can resell it still-sealed for £1000 someday, lol...

I think someone mentioned the other day that Konsuba was sold out on the AL site but thought I'd also mention the Attack on Titan vinyl deluxe edition is also sold out. And Endless Waltz is now almost OOP. Dont think those 2 were mentioned previously.

I think someone mentioned the other day that Konsuba was sold out on the AL site but thought I'd also mention the Attack on Titan vinyl deluxe edition is also sold out. And Endless Waltz is now almost OOP. Dont think those 2 were mentioned previously.
Yeah those haven't been mentioned. Surprised Endless Waltz didn't sell out immediately but then again the Shop Exclusive box did which was half of the CE's usual 1000 unit count.

Back