UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Some of the Anime Limited titles are now available to pre-order on Amazon, the ones that are missing are mostly the standard editions, Ride Your Wave and Promised Neverland.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Part 1 (Collector's Edition Blu-ray)
Mobile Suit Gundam Narrative (Collector's Edition Blu-ray)
Violet Evergarden (Collector's Edition Blu-ray)

(Disclaimer: These Amazon links are affiliated, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Some of the Anime Limited titles are now available to pre-order on Amazon, the ones that are missing are mostly the standard editions, Ride Your Wave and Promised Neverland.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Part 1 (Collector's Edition Blu-ray)
Mobile Suit Gundam Narrative (Collector's Edition Blu-ray)
Violet Evergarden (Collector's Edition Blu-ray)

(Disclaimer: These Amazon links are affiliated, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)
Sadly they're not as cheap as the last batch 😂

Checked my e-mails not long ago. Got the shipping notification for KonoSuba.

And by the way, March Comes In Like a Lion Season 1 Part 1 CE is now officially out of print (S1 P2 CE is still in print).

Checked my e-mails not long ago. Got the shipping notification for KonoSuba.

And by the way, March Comes In Like a Lion Season 1 Part 1 CE is now officially out of print (S1 P2 CE is still in print).
Is this because of the sale or prior to.
In other words those who have already ordered will still receive them?
I have no idea how AL do things as I have never ordered from the before.

Is this because of the sale or prior to.
In other words those who have already ordered will still receive them?
I have no idea how AL do things as I have never ordered from the before.
The first part had a limited number of units before the sale I believe so this weekly offer was basically an opportunity to finally get it out of the way. Those who still managed to order it before the SOLD OUT notice will still get it, it might not have shipped yet until the sale ends.

The first part had a limited number of units before the sale I believe so this weekly offer was basically an opportunity to finally get it out of the way. Those who still managed to order it before the SOLD OUT notice will still get it, it might not have shipped yet until the sale ends.
Phew, I'm old as the hills but new to buying directly from AL, so wasn't aware of the policy or system, that's a relief.

Zzb4oNQ.jpg

Got March Comes in Like a Lion Season 1 Parts 1 and 2 collector's editions in the post today which is absolutely great and I'm really happy but I never received a shipping notification via either email or text and I have had packages stolen in the past so it's always really useful to know when one is on the way :/ Still really glad they've arrived :) I hope the subsequent season/s are released here eventually as well! Thanks Anime Limited! :) thumbs up emoji

Got March Comes in Like a Lion Season 1 Parts 1 and 2 collector's editions in the post today which is absolutely great and I'm really happy but I never received a shipping notification via either email or text and I have had packages stolen in the past so it's always really useful to know when one is on the way :/ Still really glad they've arrived :) I hope the subsequent season/s are released here eventually as well! Thanks Anime Limited! :) thumbs up emoji
Snap, got mine in the post today, which was a shock, seems my anime post comes in like an ark, 2 by 2 hoorah.

I wonder when Amazon will ship Konosuba? Says November on their site 🤔🙄

Yeah not sure either when Amazon is gonna ship it, Release date for the CE is 12th October but, my orders pages say Arriving 24th Nov, and I also got an email from them on the 1st saying they have revised the delivery date to then/24th Nov.
So maybe they didn't get enough stock and the next shipment to amazon is around the 24th, but just guessing.

Last edited:
Yeah not sure either when Amazon is gonna ship it, Release date for the CE is 12th October but, my orders pages say Arriving 24th Nov, and I also got an email from them on the first saying they have revised the delivery date to then/24th Nov.
So maybe they didn't get enough stock and the next shipment to amazon is around the 24th, but just guessing.
I hope they haven't messed up and cancel the order or something 😅

Yeah mines also expected for the 24th Nov. which is a little odd but I'm okay with that honestly, I re watched season 1 on Crunchyroll recently with a group of friends so I'm not in rush to watch it again, now my Code Geass: Lelouch of the Resurrection order I hope doesn't take over a month to ship.

Yeah mines also expected for the 24th Nov. which is a little odd but I'm okay with that honestly, I re watched season 1 on Crunchyroll recently with a group of friends so I'm not in rush to watch it again, now my Code Geass: Lelouch of the Resurrection order I hope doesn't take over a month to ship.
Someone said in the UK deals thread that the listing for Code Geass has been removed from Amazon so they will probably cancel it :(

Back