UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Wow, come the end of the year I wonder just how much money I'll have spent on Gundam blu-rays.... I mean, willingly and happily, but still!

Thrilled with Turn-A joining the slate, it's been at least a decade since I watched it the first time via poor-picture-quality fansubs...

I’m also liking this new scheduling presentation/approach to visibility and the Tamako Market set looks very nice too.
Hopefully more details on how AL are handling InuYasha will come along soon though the US currently only has two sets out so maybe later in the year.

So far from the Gundam collection I have skipped Wing, 00 and Seed. Honestly I'm not the biggest fan of those three shows for different reasons which is why I skipped but the completionist in me is squirming a bit.

ztjS2kc.gif

how far retroactive is this streaming thing with the discount? starting to consider it after realising how much alone i've spent on gundam in the last year

how far retroactive is this streaming thing with the discount? starting to consider it after realising how much alone i've spent on gundam in the last year

Not quite sure what you mean by retroactive. Basically if you're a paid yearly subscriber you get a code to use on any AL store order you make for 10% discount

Back