UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I was always going to get Children Who Chase Lost Voices as it upgrades my DVD to Blu ray. But seeing how nice the 5cm/s steelbook is and coupled with having the soundtrack it's also now a no brainer for me!

Hope they bring out a SE at some point. Only need CWCLV to finish the Shinkai collection and I zero steelbooks (either amrays or boxes). Don't need one for his worst film!

Don't care for steelbooks one way or the other, but I'll be picking up 5cm/s at least - that's a gorgeous design. I'll probably get Children Who Chase Lost Voices as well - depends if there's an early bird price or bundle offer.

I'm a big steelbook fan so I'll probably get both and sell off my current copies.
The next question is The Place Promised In Our Early Days, Voices Of A Distant Star, and Garden Of Words....

Place Promised I can see as a stand alone but maybe combine Voices with Garden this time instead as they're both very short? (And don't charge £80) 😂

I'm a big steelbook fan so I'll probably get both and sell off my current copies.
would've been nice to buy the 5cm soundtrack separate after buying the manga release last year already on blu-ray
Me. A bit interested in the manga copy~
I've got the French/German BD and it's having the same illustration on the cover as the steelbook and I like the rocket launch cover much more. And also don't like steelbooks, so AL's is not of too much interest there. (Other than that it's just about testing the eng. dub.)

Back