UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

buy.png

Gods of Credit see me through December. Even if I do feel a little unsure about Hyouka, which I haven't seen, I think I'd kick myself if I ended up missing out at this price. Gangsta and Barakamon seem like solid bets and EotE is a double-dip (so I'll probably be offloading my Manga editions cheap if anyone's interested) since I'm a sucker for AL CEs.

View attachment 11459

Gods of Credit see me through December. Even if I do feel a little unsure about Hyouka, which I haven't seen, I think I'd kick myself if I ended up missing out at this price. Gangsta and Barakamon seem like solid bets and EotE is a double-dip (so I'll probably be offloading my Manga editions cheap if anyone's interested) since I'm a sucker for AL CEs.
Barakamon is a very nice little series.

Hyouka is easily top 3 KyoAni imo. 👌Bargain for that price.

I bought AssClass p2 and Hyouka p2 for like £40 each when the whole Funi thing went down... Bah!

It was @Sarah's review that sold me on it, I went back and searched AUKN reviews for anything I wasn't familiar with or sure about. Shame there didn't seem to be one for Lord Marksman & Vanadis, but I've spent enough for one day.
Thank you <blushes>. I really love that series and recommend it wholeheartedly (and good to see others have enjoyed watching it too). I don't think we were ever sent Lord Marksman & Vanadis to review (we request, but sometimes we don't receive and if it's not a title one of the writers has bought so they can review their own copy, a few slip by...)

Hyouka is easily top 3 KyoAni imo. 👌Bargain for that price.

I bought AssClass p2 and Hyouka p2 for like £40 each when the whole Funi thing went down... Bah!

If it is still there after payday (18th) I might reconsider it based on the recomendations it is getting but I am now keeping my money for tomorrows deals. :)

Thank you <blushes>. I really love that series and recommend it wholeheartedly (and good to see others have enjoyed watching it too). I don't think we were ever sent Lord Marksman & Vanadis to review (we request, but sometimes we don't receive and if it's not a title one of the writers has bought so they can review their own copy, a few slip by...)
S'okay. I trust you guys on here to give things a fair shot, or at least I feel like I have enough of a handle on your tastes to know whether they gel with mine, which is a lot more than I can say for say, MAL scores. The benefits of a smaller community, I think.

Back