UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I will totally be coming back to this funi part of the sale come January to see if there's still some interesting stuff left. I gotta save a bit for the other days and a bit for MVM but this is an incredible start to the sale.

Out wallets say otherwise, though.

Finally grabbed the near impossible to find Snow White with the Red Hair Season 1/2 set.

While am at it I may double dip on Ouran BD selling the DVD versions on CEX.
Assassination Classroom am currently sure because MangaUK may end up re-release the TV the series at some-point next year in season sets on BD

Last edited:
I was not expecting this big of a start... They better slow down otherwise Im gonna be bankrupt bu day 5 xD
Picked up,
Lucky Star
AOT Junior High Collectors
No-Rin
Gangsta Collectors Edtion

Good start to the season :)

Both parts of Hyouka
The Empire of Corpse
Harmony

Did the final Project Itoh movie never get a release in the UK?
It got a cinema screening but never got a physical release annoyingly. Genocidal Organ was probably my favourite of the 3 as well.

I almost feel like blind-buying all the CEs since even the ones I don't enjoy will probably be worth double again in a couple of months.

It's times like this I wish uncle Elon would get on with his brain-computer interface so I could filter things to my personal tastes. There's such a thing as too much choice, AL! Roughly half the stuff in the sale I think I might like, but don't particularly want to max out my credit card on day one finding out.

Back