UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Luna

Pokémon Master
Missed Ping Pong too bad. Had the US one and the UK one and sold each thinking I had it twice. (Airhead, airhead...)

Noein is a great watch along for the alpha-release of the dawn of great digital animation. (Beta of the same family would be Birdy Decode and stable Yozakura Quartet Hana no Uta I guess.)

Hands up anyone else who hasn't actually watched anything they purchased last year ;)
I got the Funi ones, the UK singles and the CE box. I don't have enough hands to raise...
(But I'm at least reading the manga since before the anime came to be already!)

Relaxo

Student Council President
I'm a little bit confused that High School DxD BorN and Daimidaler aren't included in the current offer?
(same for Fairy Tail TV, but that was DVD-only)

Disgruntled Importer

Completely Average High School Student
Really glad that AL seem to be allowing international customers, but the £25 each order is pretty steep. Would've gone for Noein, Eden of the East, Barakamon and maybe Hyouka but I can't justify the cost when the Wolf's Rain UE and Gundam pre-orders could be just around the corner.

WMD

Hunter
Really glad that AL seem to be allowing international customers, but the £25 each order is pretty steep. Would've gone for Noein, Eden of the East, Barakamon and maybe Hyouka but I can't justify the cost when the Wolf's Rain UE and Gundam pre-orders could be just around the corner.
Given these Funimation titles are staying on sale for the month while stocks last you might be able to bundle a big order together with the UE on another day.