UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Missed Ping Pong too bad. Had the US one and the UK one and sold each thinking I had it twice. (Airhead, airhead...)

Noein is a great watch along for the alpha-release of the dawn of great digital animation. (Beta of the same family would be Birdy Decode and stable Yozakura Quartet Hana no Uta I guess.)

Hands up anyone else who hasn't actually watched anything they purchased last year ;)
I got the Funi ones, the UK singles and the CE box. I don't have enough hands to raise...
(But I'm at least reading the manga since before the anime came to be already!)

Really glad that AL seem to be allowing international customers, but the £25 each order is pretty steep. Would've gone for Noein, Eden of the East, Barakamon and maybe Hyouka but I can't justify the cost when the Wolf's Rain UE and Gundam pre-orders could be just around the corner.

Really glad that AL seem to be allowing international customers, but the £25 each order is pretty steep. Would've gone for Noein, Eden of the East, Barakamon and maybe Hyouka but I can't justify the cost when the Wolf's Rain UE and Gundam pre-orders could be just around the corner.
Given these Funimation titles are staying on sale for the month while stocks last you might be able to bundle a big order together with the UE on another day.

Day 1. Many causalities have been suffered today. Wallets are screaming out for help while others fear the days to come.

That Hyouka part 2 though... wonderful deal. I would have bought it. If I hadn't bought it last Friday. Saw it in a niche little comic store and instantly bought it for £50, because realistically that was the last time I would likely ever see a copy. Then this sale happened and I was left groaning in annoyance at my mixture of incredible and terrible luck.

Back