UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I'm also willing/hoping to be surprised. I mean, I didn't know I wanted Gankutsuou, Samurai Flamenco or Nerima Daikon Brothers until they showed up at such incredible prices last year.

(Gankutsuou made for some very memorable New Year's viewing, and I'll be hoping to repeat the experience with a rewatch this year. 🙂)

hoping fireworks, Mirai, Kiznaiver and Eureka Seven get pretty cheap, kinda wish Manga did christmas sales too because with their increase in funi stuff i could sure use one, i guess the closest thing we'll get is the AOL discount codes
Fireworks may be fairly likely, unless the warehouse mystery box depleted all of its overstock.

Hey guys, Anyone know if Anime Limited has the licensing for Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans? Asking for a friend. If not, is there any interest in picking it up?

Hey guys, Anyone know if Anime Limited has the licensing for Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans? Asking for a friend. If not, is there any interest in picking it up?
They don't have it, if they did it would have been released when Madman released it.

Wouldn't surprise me if it randomly turns up in a couple of months on Mangas schedule.

I think the only time we've heard IBO mentioned was that Sunrise panel at the October 2015 MCM. Andrew asked if there was interest in it here and they'd look into it.

I'm kinda surprised we don't have it given it seems to be one of the major Gundam pushes for the west in last few years. But then, we don't have any of the Build series either...

The issue with Iron Blooded Orphans is that it's a Funi license in the US rather than the typical RightStuf/Nozomi. So it's not clear who would nab it over here; AL by way of their direct partnership with Sunrise, or Manga by way of their parent company.

That's the good stuff.
EtVj1WX.jpg

Back