UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

anyone that ordered the Code Geass movies since last thursday had theirs shipped yet? i know they said there would probably be some delay because of the comiccon event last weekend but my Gundam Wing P2 was attempted delivery on wednesday so i assumed everything was safe from a shipping point of view

edit: they must be watching me on here because it came today, also weird is that they included a packing slip which i don't think i've had from an order from them before

Last edited:
Don't think any images have been shared so for the curious this is the Carole & Tuesday art card given out at MCM.

wFXqSse.jpg

Crap, just found out a copy of Geass part 1 arrived for me today. Just checked my orders and found I accidentally ordered another copy of 1 instead of 2 during the EB. Will see about getting this returned.

What a silly mistake for me to make though.

Assassination Classroom Season 2 part 1 and part 2 have popped back up on amazon UK but are in a temp out of stock, no idea if it's anything to look into or if it's just amazon randomly setting stuff back to available but out of stock and never coming back into stock

Are we likely to see 00 part 2 and Endless Waltz go up for early bird before year is over?

I'd say so for 00 Part 2, as that is due for release on 16th December.

For Endless Waltz, this isn't on the schedule on the moment for 2019, I think I remember them mentioning it for Q1 2020.

As things stand, Endless Waltz should be before the end of year. Hopefully will be able to share the concrete dates for that and Gundam Wing Part 2 soon, all going well!

As for TG:RE, should be some news to share on that soon. We're just getting some final things signed off before we can sharing details 👍
So yeah in September it was 2019 but its now November I doubt its coming this year

So yeah in September it was 2019 but its now November I doubt its coming this year
they also mentioned it mid October on the blog too
We know some of you are wondering if there’s an update we can bring you on Gundam Wing Endless Waltz, so we wanted to take a moment to touch on this. All going well (and I want to stress this is still to be full confirmed at time of writing) the plan is for us to be releasing Endless Waltz around mid December time; chances are it’ll probably the the last release of the calendar year from us too! We’re not able to share designs or confirm exact contents with you at this time; as it’s not fully signed off and locked in at time of writing. (Given past experiences, we don’t want to jinx anything.) But that at least gives you an idea on when we’re hoping to release it.

i don't really know what to assume with it still coming out this year because both 00 P1 and Wing P2 came super early so they could be pretty far ahead of their schedule and it would still make it but on the other hand they're still handling it with the Japanese side

i don't really know what to assume with it still coming out this year because both 00 P1 and Wing P2 came super early so they could be pretty far ahead of their schedule and it would still make it but on the other hand they're still handling it with the Japanese side

Endless Waltz is looking like an early 2020 release as things stand, as we're still getting approvals and the like finalised, and we're reaching a point in the year where production tends to start getting caught in the pre-Christmas rush followed by a Christmas shutdown period for manufacturers.

Endless Waltz is looking like an early 2020 release as things stand, as we're still getting approvals and the like finalised, and we're reaching a point in the year where production tends to start getting caught in the pre-Christmas rush followed by a Christmas shutdown period for manufacturers.
Boooo!

Ducks thrown chair

Back