UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Bannion

Completely Average High School Student
Origin V & VI are perfect for Christmas! Great news!!! I still need to gather some other stuff too.
...I am dreaming of a white christmas - sale... ;)

Jon O Fun

Straw Hat Pirate
B: The Beginning will very much depend on the price especially if they price it like TiR.... but the main selling point for me will be if they can get the rights to include 'The Image Album' that will be an instant buy then!
The soundtrack is ok but that OP is for lack of a better word a 'banger' but is sadly not included on the soundtrack.

Buzzkillington

Combat Butler
Did anyone who ordered Code Geass film 1 last week receive it yet? I ordered 1 & 2 at the same time so maybe they'll ship them together? Usually I get my AL orders in a couple of days max.
They did have a notice on the site saying that orders made from Wednesday onwards would not be shipped until the 30th at the earliest, so if you ordered it around that time then that could explain it.

Anyway I received Gundam Wing Part 2 today, earlier than expected.

animefan2017

Student Council President
im torn on whether buy vampire hunter D now or try and wait for the 12 days of xmas sale in case it pops up cheaper or part of a mystery box

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
I suspect we’ll hear about Tokyo Ghoul: re part 1 soon, looking forward to seeing if they managed to get any additional material for their release that isn’t in the Funi sets.