UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Yet Wing has now disappeared and the films not even till next year. And no longer a deluxe edition just “box and booklets” I want to know how big the film book is, is it as big as Nozomi’s?

I also think I am now 100% confused by their strategy why are they releasing 00 before Wing is finished? It makes no sense.

Last edited:
I wait for a year for this rubbish. Its no different from their others. Wheres the Special book. Why can Nozomi do this so so much better. I literally waited now. Its sorry last year we lied and now no complete collection. Why would I buy this when there is something way better english speaking wise, I even have that box its no special art its just the JP S1 box art. So we also got to pretend no time skip happens cos the box for S2 don't match those Characters in S2.

Yet Wing has now disappeared and the films not even till next year. And no longer a deluxe edition just “box and booklets” I want to know how big the film book is, is it as big as Nozomi’s?

I also think I am now 100% confused by their strategy why are they releasing 00 before Wing is finished? It makes no sense.

Wing Part 2 will be in late November/Early December; so roughly the same time as the second part of Gundam 00 👍. We're getting some final things confirmed before we announce the actual date.

Re: the book you mentioned,
Like I said in the blog post, some plans have had to change. But that doesn't mean it's off the table. We're looking into what we can do but until we've got things locked in, we don't want to say anything in case it has to change again.

Presume the 00 movie will be early 2020 with the dates now confirmed - same for Endless Waltz?

Good to see some dates for Q4 now being pencilled in - will there be news on Tokyo Ghoul Re soon?

I wait for a year for this rubbish. Its no different from their others. Wheres the Special book. Why can Nozomi do this so so much better. I literally waited now. Its sorry last year we lied and now no complete collection. Why would I buy this when there is something way better english speaking wise, I even have that box its no special art its just the JP S1 box art. So we also got to pretend no time skip happens cos the box for S2 don't match those Characters in S2.

Presume the 00 movie will be early 2020 with the dates now confirmed - same for Endless Waltz?

Good to see some dates for Q4 now being pencilled in - will there be news on Tokyo Ghoul Re soon?

As things stand, Endless Waltz should be before the end of year. Hopefully will be able to share the concrete dates for that and Gundam Wing Part 2 soon, all going well!

As for TG:RE, should be some news to share on that soon. We're just getting some final things signed off before we can sharing details 👍

As things stand, Endless Waltz should be before the end of year. Hopefully will be able to share the concrete dates for that and Gundam Wing Part 2 soon, all going well!

As for TG:RE, should be some news to share on that soon. We're just getting some final things signed off before we can sharing details 👍
I was also going to enquire about Re, looking forward to see how it turns out!

Im no longer moaning Ive reached a moment of Clarity. Nozomis set is better. Better disc art better box and a confirmed 200 page book. But I will wait to see what AL does for the films. But i cant see how being disappointed at their release changing from what promised as "Moaning". If someone else said it be counted moaning but as I wii "hate" AL apparently its moaning.

So Gundam 00 without movie and OAV series in UK?
IT’S GREAT YOU’RE RELEASING THE SERIES, BUT WILL YOU/WHEN WILL YOU BE RELEASING THE GUNDAM 00 MOVIE & OVAS?
We want to make it known we are hoping to also release the follow up movie, Gundam 00: A Wakening of the Trail Blazer and the 3-part “Special Edition” Season 1 & 2 compilation OVAs. These won’t happen until next year at the absolute earliest, but when there is more information that can be shared about this we’ll be sure to make it known.

Also worth noting that we aware there has been a 4K Blu-ray release of the movie, but any release from us would be on traditional Blu-ray only.

I'm pretty torn on this. I'm not the biggest fan of many of the non UC shows but at the same time it would be nice to have a complete Gundam collection. I might end up skipping though

The fact that the early bird ends just after pay day (for me, anyway) is a handy bonus. I'm sure I could have taken the £34.99 hit for the next week, but now I can order on Wednesday without having to worry about it.

No. UK releases for Gundam Wing and 00 use the US Nozomi masters so it'll have different audio and on-disc content.
Does that mean, the UK ones will have some on-disc extras that the French one doesnt?
(Different audio is clear, since it's not shared masters. which is why I'm wondereing about the rest.)

I'm excited as hell but sounds like I'll have to keep my DVD sets because apparently some of the cast commentaries they have aren't ported over. We never got all the ones Japan did but there's a hilarious one where with Lockon's VA being very frank.

Cut to Graham
"Oh, it's this idiot."
Graham talks
"Stop talking, you idiot!"

Back