UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I'm pretty sure Wing part 1 was OoP on their store when they said there wouldn't be a "Deluxe Edition" itself so I just got it from Amazon (which should be here on Saturday hopefully) so if this bundle comes with any extra stuff oh well as long as I get that Endless Waltz box to hold all this together I will be golden

Its for sale without the film...
JUST NOT FOR US

Its for sale without the film...
JUST NOT FOR US
This has nothing to with anime limited and im not even sure why you posted that in here.

Thats literally Anime Limited's UE without the disc and costs more than ours. Whats the issue?
They promised it available without the discs not America first I don’t want the discs the old ones are better so I would like to know will the U.K. get it without the discs. Yes I can it get on Zavvi below the EB price cos whoops it looks like it didn’t sell but the point is I want to know will they keep the promise of the books on their own here.

They promised it available without the discs not America first I don’t want the discs the old ones are better so I would like to know will the U.K. get it without the discs. Yes I can it get on Zavvi below the EB price cos whoops it looks like it didn’t sell but the point is I want to know will they keep the promise of the books on their own here.

Do you ever take a day off?

Hoping we get some more concrete Q4 news soon. specifically...

Gundam 00 plans (Part 1 still coming in 2019?)
Tokyo Ghoul; Re
Full Metal Panic IV
Penguin Highway

Needing to plan for the Christmas run-up, so over to you AL.

does anyone else have the random problem of not getting some despatch emails when they order stuff from AL? i'm guessing it's just because i was too lazy to sign up for an account

I mean given we're still waiting on details for the rest of Wing and it's now September, I will be amazed (but delighted) if we get anything beyond a release date for 00 before 2019 is gone.

Back