UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

thenewplayerX

Kiznaiver
I'm from the UK but it's nice to see you went the extra mile to take care of other territories like the US for this release and possibly more down the line.

Sloth_Zeroth

Brigade Leader
I'm pretty sure Wing part 1 was OoP on their store when they said there wouldn't be a "Deluxe Edition" itself so I just got it from Amazon (which should be here on Saturday hopefully) so if this bundle comes with any extra stuff oh well as long as I get that Endless Waltz box to hold all this together I will be golden

thedoctor2016

Shinigami
Thats literally Anime Limited's UE without the disc and costs more than ours. Whats the issue?
They promised it available without the discs not America first I don’t want the discs the old ones are better so I would like to know will the U.K. get it without the discs. Yes I can it get on Zavvi below the EB price cos whoops it looks like it didn’t sell but the point is I want to know will they keep the promise of the books on their own here.

Kyril_Panda

Completely Average High School Student
They promised it available without the discs not America first I don’t want the discs the old ones are better so I would like to know will the U.K. get it without the discs. Yes I can it get on Zavvi below the EB price cos whoops it looks like it didn’t sell but the point is I want to know will they keep the promise of the books on their own here.
Do you ever take a day off?

Rob F1UK

Student Council President
Hoping we get some more concrete Q4 news soon. specifically...

Gundam 00 plans (Part 1 still coming in 2019?)
Tokyo Ghoul; Re
Full Metal Panic IV
Penguin Highway

Needing to plan for the Christmas run-up, so over to you AL.

Reactions: HWR

blinx01

Dandy Guy, in Space
Yeah would be cool if we had some info.
Obviously understand if they don't have concrete dates atm and don't want to let people down...

Oldmario

Dandy Guy, in Space
does anyone else have the random problem of not getting some despatch emails when they order stuff from AL? i'm guessing it's just because i was too lazy to sign up for an account