UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Hello everyone, I've newly registered to these forums (some of you might recognize me from blu-ray.com). I'm branching out here with a question about the G-Reco blu-ray release. I'm curious if the French release uses the same discs as the UK (and thus has English subtitles)? Any help is much appreciated.

Hello everyone, I've newly registered to these forums (some of you might recognize me from blu-ray.com). I'm branching out here with a question about the G-Reco blu-ray release. I'm curious if the French release uses the same discs as the UK (and thus has English subtitles)? Any help is much appreciated.
Hello there, I believe the Reconguista in G release is the same release across the UK, French and US sets due to @Anime's authoring, so the English subtitles should be expected in the French set.

Received my copy of Re:Zero replacement discs.

The video quality is still bad, but its way better than what we had before. It's sad that this is the best we're going to get, but shrug life
Below is some screenshots from the first two episodes on the disc
(click on them to open them up full sized)

ReZero_S1_P1_D1_t00-#1.png

ReZero_S1_P1_D1_t00-#4.png

ReZero_S1_P1_D1_t01-#1.png

ReZero_S1_P1_D1_t01-#4.png

ReZero_S1_P1_D1_t01-#7.png
ReZero -Starting Life in Another World- - S01E02 - Reunion with the Witch.mkv-00.22.49.159-#1.png

Attachments

• ReZero_S1_P1_D1_t00-#1.png
    ReZero_S1_P1_D1_t00-#1.png
    6 MB · Views: 23
  • ReZero_S1_P1_D1_t00-#4.png
    ReZero_S1_P1_D1_t00-#4.png
    6 MB · Views: 20
  • ReZero_S1_P1_D1_t01-#1.png
    ReZero_S1_P1_D1_t01-#1.png
    6 MB · Views: 14
Been talking to people who went to TF Nation and it sounds like the Gundam Wing went over really well. Only issue I'm aware of (bar the above tweet) is apparently people assumed the trial kits were to take home, not build there.

Interestingly, Bandai UK have been mentioned as a third sponsor alongside Anime Limited and Gundam Mad.

The irony is that @IncendiaryLemon just got his LL movie he ordered from Mandarake for like £23
Love_Live_-_Laugh_1.gif

Back