UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

That's a surprise. I'm guessing Funimation doesn't have UK/Ireland rights for this movie (if I'm correct, Funi has UK/Ireland rights for the TV series and the releases were sub-licenses for the most part).

Doesn’t seem like they gave out keyrings with MSG Trilogy. I had a friend who also ordered it and didn’t get one as well despite AL advertising that they would. Still haven’t heard anything back about it.

Doesn’t seem like they gave out keyrings with MSG Trilogy. I had a friend who also ordered it and didn’t get one as well despite AL advertising that they would. Still haven’t heard anything back about it.
It's worth noting the keychains are both limited quantity, and 1 per order, not item. With how fast CCA sold out, it's possible they've already run out.

It's worth noting the keychains are both limited quantity, and 1 per order, not item. With how fast CCA sold out, it's possible they've already run out.
I mean, if they can't anticipate that they're going to sell out of CCA and barely have enough to cover that, why bother even advertising it for the others in the first place? If it was a CCA only product then sure, but they had them for all the stuff you could order on the early bird IIRC? I'm not mad, just disappointed. Don't advertise if you can't deliver y'know?

It's confusing. The blog made it sound like the more titles you went with in the initial Early Bird, the more chances you had of getting a pair. At the same time, the shop was only attributing the keychains to CCA.

It's awkward. As a collector company they should know some people will want both whereas some will just consider it a cool freebie on top of their order. And with these keyrings seemingly being it for 40th anniversary interaction for UK fans...

Anybody know when they will start taking pre orders for Gundam thunderbolt bandits flower CE? I heard it was supposed to be today but it still is not available :confused:

Back