UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Compared to the Christmas ones same price they a bit crap.

As we tried to make clear throughout our promotion for these items, these recent bundles are a very different beast to the Christmas Mystery Boxes - these were non-curated and focused on warehouse clearance, but including more titles than you'll find in the Christmas box. So it's an apples to oranges comparison.

And people are concerned if you will be using Netflix’s sub for Violet Evergarden you Answer or make comments.

I'm more likely to respond to polite questions than demands. ;) That said, it's simply not something we can answer at this precise moment while we're still working on our own release, so nothing to report just yet beyond acknowledgment of those concerns.

If Baccannowas the only one you wanted, then going by ALs prices you got all the other titles in the bundle for £8.01. Doesn't sound too bad to me tbh 🤷

It is not the only one i wanted, im just saying it is the best one that i think i got from this deal, The films are also good it is just that
The Junjo tv series are not my style and 009 Cyborg and Full metal panic fumoffu are out of place since i have not seen the other seasons or films and SAO part 1 i already have that, The one for the mcm would of been a better deal
But hey a mystery box is always a gamble that is what makes it fun, i would still do it again if i could :)

Seems like the Funi-bundle betters all lost.

Not yet sure what to think of this bundle myself.
2 that I don't have, but have been sitting in the lower ranges of my pre list since forever. One I was thinking of upgrading from my US DVD (but was eying the OOP CE more). One I have the US Version and I'm not even that sure why. Three I already have on my own sales list already, one because I thought was terrible and two which are good, but kind of own too often already. And one I'm not so sure about what to do, because it's orphaned.
In terms of unwatched and unowned interested ones this one is better than the MCM one (it also had two, but less running time), but the leftovers of the other one would have been nicer for shifting.
... But then I didn't have any access to MCM anyway, so whatever I guess.

if Fireworks was included in this warehouse clearance box does that mean it's going to fall oop soon
or am i safe to wait until a summer sale to try and get it for a fiver?

Mystery box arrived and I'm pretty happy with it. The only duds for me is the boys love stuff and possibly Sword Art Online 2. I am morbidly curious to see if SAO 2 got good better but I really didn't like the original show, even the episodes fans say were good.

Mystery box arrived and I'm pretty happy with it. The only duds for me is the boys love stuff and possibly Sword Art Online 2. I am morbidly curious to see if SAO 2 got good better but I really didn't like the original show, even the episodes fans say were good.
Personally I found Phantom Bullet very much dragged out in it's pacing. Calburn wasn't on my plate either, but that was less its execution than the premise being something unnoteworthy to me in the first place (Not being an MMO person, so the quest was no interest and the humor kind of strange). I found Mother's Rosary pretty fine though, as it's more filled with the background themes, that make SAO's general overall future-but-not-so-far-future premise and the interesting in the first place.

Got a frame for the Gundam NT print. Not a perfect fit for the print but doesn't look too bad and fits nicely in a gap.
rEw8DUb.jpg

It's quite small (13.5cm x 12cm). I think the best ones we've had are the square cover prints with The Origin volumes. Would love to frame those but annoyingly volume one didn't have one.

Wondering if Maquia is going to dispatch early or if there is a delay with the stock?

Also hoping and waiting for early birds for TSE part 3 and Mirai....

Wondering if Maquia is going to dispatch early or if there is a delay with the stock?

Also hoping and waiting for early birds for TSE part 3 and Mirai....
The current situation with Maquia, as far as I know it, is that Anime Limited is still waiting for stock.

When Hanners was asked in the Discord server earlier today (well, yesterday, as the clock hit midnight while I typed this), Hanners replied that they actually expected stock earlier this week, but he'll be "platinum mad" if it isn't delivered today (14th). So we'll have to see what happens tomorrow I guess, as we're getting pretty close to the release date...

Back