UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I'd like to think they can announce devilman and promised Neverland, Neverland in particular since it was so good and is getting a dub, I would think devilman since it's been over a year since it was on Netflix

My predictions:

Cardcaptor Sakura (the original series)
Goblin Slayer
Gundam Wing & Char's Counterattack
Millennium Actress
Planetes
Saga of Tanya the Evil
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
The Venus Wars
ZOMBIE LAND SAGA
(random title from either Amazon or Netflix catalog)
(random title from Pony Canyon that Crunchyroll has rights to)
(random title that no one has heard of but someone at AL loves it)
(no explanation for losing the rights to all of the Funimation titles)
(more delays as part of their quota)
(disappointment)
(useless Q&A questions from the audience)
(Jeremy pout)

Here's my unlikely wishlist:

March Comes in Like a Lion Season 2
Sound! Euphonium Season 2
Laid-Back Camp
A Place Further Than the Universe
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
Re:Creators
Bloom Into You
Revue Starlight

... Symphogear?

Seven deadly sins IS out. I have it somewhere...
I somehow find it unlikely that AL wants goblin slayer. Perhaps manga do?

Would love someone to get dropkick my devil though, loved binging that on Amazon

Edit: oh wait... I was thinking of seven MORTAL sins... deadly sins hasn't been out yet
I also happen to know they are called literally the same thing in japan, even in english the words mean just about the same...

Last edited:
I somehow find it unlikely that AL wants goblin slayer. Perhaps manga do?
Well you say that, but then again they did get Sister New Devil and Twin Star Exorcists.

Anyway Goblin Slayer, Slime and ZOMBIE LAND SAGA were the biggest titles of that season from Crunchyroll. They'll do well in sales imo. I would add SSSS GRIDMAN but as far as I'm aware that's with Funimation.

Saori Hayami will be at the Anime Limited booth promoting Kakeguiri. Be there Sunday for the wedding of her and HC!

...No? I can dream...

Saori Hayami will be at the Anime Limited booth promoting Kakeguiri. Be there Sunday for the wedding of her and HC!

...No? I can dream...
just don't make them do the face... her pulling them off first, with HC giving it a go after saori, then whoever AL sends warping their face into an utter disaster...

If I have this right, Tanya screening overlaps with Sunday AL panel. Much like how Sat Zelda manga panel overlaps with Guest of Honour panel.

I really wish MCM could schedule under the idea that people who like anime and manga will likely want to see all related events. The overlap is annoying, especially if you're someone there reporting.

Laid-Back Camp
Better have the grill in an ultimate edition or we riot 😆:
yurucamp_grill-725x375.jpg

Back