UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Well I got myself Rage of Bahamut Genesis (was is this good? I am a sucker for Mappa so hopefully someone also licenses Rage of Bahamut Virgin Soul in 2019 also Garo The Animation when ) and Testament of Sister New Devil (can't resist it's EB price now when I missed it the first time around)

Well I got myself Rage of Bahamut Genesis (was is this good? I am a sucker for Mappa so hopefully someone also licenses Rage of Bahamut Virgin Soul in 2019 also Garo The Animation when )

It's story is kinda mediocre, and is only propped up by decent animation, and music. S2 (Virgin Soul) is worse imo with the characters/story just train wrecking in its 2nd cour.

I have yet to watch all of the original series... started watching it a couple times, then put it down and never got back to it, so I'm not sure if I actually care for Code Geass yet. I'm not a big fan of steelbooks, but I wish they would have done a hinged panel hub for the third disc instead of two overlapping hubs inside; I hate those.

What if you think steelbooks are **** like me. I think ALs offering looks better.
The price. It’s literally double the price FROM EBs
So if you miss EBs it’s £30 more. Unless AL just copy and bundle 2&3 which I feel they will.
And steelbooks do cost more to produce than Amarays so....
AL really have cocked it up just look how crap it’s Geass’ artcards are one is literally kallen pulling a stupid face

They dislike recap films. I do wonder if they will release a CE with a resurrection containing dubbed versions wouldn’t surprise me. Especially as they locked Free!’s recaps behind a CE and they are probably the best recaps I’ve seen

They dislike recap films. I do wonder if they will release a CE with a resurrection containing dubbed versions wouldn’t surprise me. Especially as they locked Free!’s recaps behind a CE and they are probably the best recaps I’ve seen

issue is fans will either avoid these films because "recap", or because of a lack of dub, and then will be confused as hell with re;surrection.

Back