UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

probably not shipped yet, i think they might have just printed labels and marked them as shipped. Just guessing since MVM stuff has arrived next day as well as my UP1 stuff today that I ordered yesterday, only logical reason as to why we've not got anything from AL yet .

Yeah nowt for me either. Am concerned as to how well packaged everything will be. MVMs packaging is something to live up to for sure.

Really all I care about is good packaging and things arriving safely at this point, I would love for my first order to arrive before christmas though as a few are gifts :)

If sets are going to start turning up damaged in Jiffy Bags then I'm going to have to be little more annoyed though.

The reason is, I'm starting to get a really bad feeling that Sony DADC were the ones who forfilled the Your Lie in April set 1 replacements resulting in me having a crushed box for YLIA thanks to them using Jiffy Bags. More annoying considering my original set sold by AOL was in prefect condition

Edit: I'm going to ask on twitter if it was DADC who did YLIA

Last edited:
Really all I care about is good packaging and things arriving safely at this point, I would love for my first order to arrive before christmas though as a few are gifts :)

If sets are going to start turning up damaged in Jiffy Bags then I'm going to have to be little more annoyed though.

The reason is, I'm starting to get a really bad feeling that Sony DADC were the ones who forfilled the Your Lie in April set 1 replacements resulting in me having a crushed box for YLIA thanks to them using Jiffy Bags. More annoying considering my original set sold by AOL was in prefect condition

Edit: I'm going to ask on twitter if it was DADC who did YLIA

i've had orders turn up from sony DADC in the last couple months that were both in cardboard of some sort, single blu-ray was in one of those cardboard envelopes and 3 blu-rays i ordered all came in one of those fold over top and bottom then wrap around the middle with a pull tab on the back to open the package

i've had orders turn up from sony DADC in the last couple months that were both in cardboard of some sort, single blu-ray was in one of those cardboard envelopes and 3 blu-rays i ordered all came in one of those fold over top and bottom then wrap around the middle with a pull tab on the back to open the package
This is what concerns me. That sort of packaging is fine if there’s also some bubblewrap and/or packaging paper involved. On its own though I’m rather concerned.

Back