UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Hi all, as we've been talking with our distribution partner for orders during our 12 Days of Christmas Sale and I can see a lot of you are quite reasonably querying delivery times, I just wanted to update everyone here in one go.

We've have been told in the last few minutes that as things stand that most orders have been processed are are in the system ready for shipment, but haven't actually yet been shipped from the warehouse. This is because of a series of software issues at the distribution centre which we're to understand have now all been resolved. We have also been told that all going well, your order will be getting shipped over the coming days without issue.

On behalf of the Anime Limited we're very sorry for the delay on this. Had we have been made aware of the extent of these issues sooner we could have made you better aware of the situation. I can assure you we're still in very regular communication with our distribution centre and if there's any significant update to bring people regarding order processing we'll be sure to do so.

We're using a different distributor, so it'll be packaged differently - I can't tell you exactly how, and it'll vary depending on the order and items enclosed.

Okay thanks for the info. As long as it’s protective enough to prevent damage I’m happy. A little bubblewrap or protective paper goes a long way.

Sounds like if they're just getting them packed up ready to ship, looks like there is a good chance they will ship out majority of the orders placed in a single day, so I could potentially get a looot of packages from the postie on the same day, he will not be happy :p

Hi all, as we've been talking with our distribution partner for orders during our 12 Days of Christmas Sale and I can see a lot of you are quite reasonably querying delivery times, I just wanted to update everyone here in one go.

(And then some more, very reassuring words.)

Cheers for the update! I'd ordered a few things this year, but been so busy that I only just today thought 'I haven't actually had anything yet.'

I thought I had received something from the sale today. Turns out it was my replacement disc for Your Name, very fast considering I sent the disc back last Friday. Thanks.. Also, wasn't expecting it to be the actual standard edition of the film, just a disc.. I don't know what to do with the case now.. they fully went above and beyond..

has anyone traded their Assassination Classroom stuff into CEX yet? tempted to do it just to get slimmer packaging but they don't have the price listed for season 2 part 2 on blu-ray

has anyone traded their Assassination Classroom stuff into CEX yet? tempted to do it just to get slimmer packaging but they don't have the price listed for season 2 part 2 on blu-ray
I was going to but then couldn’t be bothered. I don’t own S2 P2 either so I’m afraid I couldn’t help you there. Maybe eBay that one?

Kinda defeats the propose of the whole thing.

(Only thing I got isn’t part of it, otherwise I would be annoyed as I could have got it alongside some cheap stuff)

Back