UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Bought Kiss Him Not Me and that's it. Cheaper year for me seeing as my Mums giving me the money for them all from the last 11 days so it's cheap for her for my xmas gifts really lol.

Well I'll be leaving this sale with Chrono Crusade. The mystery boxes don't interest me (especially with a chance to be cursed with Ajin) so I'll see what MVM have left to offer.

What's today's theme? Price hike?
Nothing stands out for me again, but dropping an ultimate edition does make it tempting. I don't envy those going for the bundle, I must have paid more than that on these sales though!

RE: Cowboy Bebop Ultimate Edition. Anime Limited have been kind enough to share the details with me. tl;dr - bad weather in Eastern Europe has made it impossible to ship certain components over, so the release will arrive between Christmas and New Year at the earliest.

Regarding today's sales, I want Hyouka Part 2, as I bought the first earlier, but just can't justify spending more money...

well I have examined normanicgravs list and todays additions heres my conclusions hope its ok XD
tokyo esp
ouran high school host club
noein to your other self
gangsta
erased pt 1
black butler book of circus
attack on titan junior high
ajin
the case of hana and alice
princess arete

well I have examined normanicgravs list and todays additions heres my conclusions
tokyo esp
ouran high school host club
noein to your other self
gangsta
erased pt 1
black butler book of circus
attack on titan
ajin
the case of hana and alice
princess arete
2/10
I don’t like those odds.

Nothing for me today. Ajin (which I'm not really interested in) seems even more likely to be in the Mystery boxes now... But then the mystery boxes always had some little extra and I'm just too curious to find out that that is...

Nothing for me today. Ajin (which I'm not really interested in) seems even more likely to be in the Mystery boxes now... But then the mystery boxes always had some little extra and I'm just too curious to find out that that is...
Iirc Last year it was those artcards, a code for some soundtrack thing that I don’t think has even been set up, and extra copies of T&B: The Beginning and Sam Flam Part 1 that have been sat in a box for a year.

Iirc Last year it was those artcards, a code for some soundtrack thing that I don’t think has even been set up, and extra copies of T&B: The Beginning and Sam Flam Part 1 that have been sat in a box for a year.
Well, I liked the artcards actually...

I kind of hope Erased p1 shows up on its own, I have more than one p2 to complete. But I guess being in the mystery box is not too terrible either.
What was day 12 usually like again? Just the mystery boxes, nothing else?

at least hasnt been too bad I have purchased, maquia, tatami galaxy, martian successor, napping princess, testament of sister new devil, hyouka pt 1 and durararara season 2 bundle

The seems like a very good price for Kill la Bill, which I still haven't watched yet. Also, box with part three so I can stuff a standard part one in it and no-one will ever know.

While I do want eupho, £5 off doesn’t even pay the shipping price. Pass. Annoying how Erased part 1 will end up on the mystery box, not getting it.

Oh well, there’s always next year. Not particularly looking forward to any announced license anyway(unfortunately).

Back