UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Just a quick note on this - our warehouse distributor had some software issues last week which held up shipments (even where the order had been processed and thus marked as fulfilled by us). I'm assured these have now been resolved and they're prioritising getting all of our Christmas orders shipped out as a matter of urgency.

Apologies for any delays to shipments, and I'm keeping a close eye on how this is progressing moving forward - as others have mentioned though, be sure to allow additional time for delivery as well due to the typically vagaries of the Christmas period.

All orders are shipping directly from our warehouse at Sony DADC for the 12 Days of Christmas offer (excluding Early Bird promotions, which will ship as per our normal arrangement).

i think people have been having problems with Sony DADC for a couple now, i know anything ordered from network or zoom around blackfriday had some delay problems too

All orders are shipping directly from our warehouse at Sony DADC for the 12 Days of Christmas offer (excluding Early Bird promotions, which will ship as per our normal arrangement).

In that case, for those who chose "Tracked Recorded Delivery" (which I did), are they still being handled by Royal Mail, or are they being handled by a courier?

So of all those "U/CEs" due 2018 Perfect Blue, 00 and bebop we got None.
Glad AL is back (As you can't ship something 31st December it will be closed probably. Its counted as a Sunday)
Zavvi thinks its shipping on the 24th Dec yeah no

Back