UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

You’re probably right. I suppose we’ll find out eventually when the UE releases. I’ll pick it up, though likely not at launch unless it’s very limited.

Exactly. I’ll wait for the next MCMs or just this time next year unless I see signs of either going OOP. This sale has taught me to be patient and just wait it out in some cases.

Asides from a few frustrating re-releases and some equally frustrating double dips I got most of the titles I wanted and for some very good prices. I do think 2019 will be more import focused for me though, I’ve become a little weary of EBs.

Kill La Kill CE parts 2 & 3 at the same price as the SE bundle (£30 divided by 3 obviously)! But part 1 still at normal price.

I'm kinda pissed, why not do both on the same day? A SE bundle for £30 or CE bundle for c. £55 and give us the choice between the 2.

Yeah no mystery box for me the lists seem poor and the fact theirs two I bet I’ll end disappointed
I'm still not sure. The only AL titles released that I need are Gangsta, Rokka, Wolf's Rain, Charlotte, Miss Hokusai, Tokyo ESP, and a couple Funimation UK titles. I just don't see the mystery boxes being likely to be of any use to me.

. I do think 2019 will be more import focused for me though, I’ve become a little weary of EBs.

My resolution is very much to stop buying things unless I’ve already watched them and I know I love them. Just frustrating to get caught out later if something sells out after I’ve discovered it.

Kill La Kill CE parts 2 & 3 at the same price as the SE bundle (£30 divided by 3 obviously)! But part 1 still at normal price.

I'm kinda pissed, why not do both on the same day? A SE bundle for £30 or CE bundle for c. £55 and give us the choice between the 2.
There is no stock of the part 1 CE.

My resolution is very much to stop buying things unless I’ve already watched them and I know I love them. Just frustrating to get caught out later if something sells out after I’ve discovered it.
I just have a list of Funi titles to import. Probably going to look at getting some more Discotek releases as well.

There is no stock of the part 1 CE.
Just rechecked. It's the DVD version part 2 that's still at normal price. I just saw three CEs on the page after searching Kill La Kill.

They should really put the title of the product on the search page. If the box only has a picture and you don't recognise it you have to keep pressing on the item to see what it is.

Back