UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Does anybody know if I can use the French site of AL to order Gundam Origin 6 CE to EU? The payment can go through as I checked but idk if they will make the delivery!

I used Rightstuf for Gundam Origin 5 CE and their service is garbage.... the box arrive damaged, paid customs etc..... but the worst thing was their CS, utter garbage, never again..
I usually shop from amazon jp but they do not support GO CE directly.

Something is bothering me on the Re zero package illustration.
The episodes count.

Disc 1 : Episode 1 to 9 (episode 1 is ~ 50 minutes wich mean 2 episodes) so 10 episode on disc one
Disc 2 : Episode 10 to 12, so 3 episodes.

Craming 10 episodes on a single BD even if it's a 50GO BD will result in a carnage in term of video quality...
I really hope it's a mistake.

The episodes count.

Disc 1 : Episode 1 to 9 (episode 1 is ~ 50 minutes wich mean 2 episodes) so 10 episode on disc one

Craming 10 episodes on a single BD even if it's a 50GO BD will result in a carnage in term of video quality...

Episode 1 is actually the first two episodes just stitched together, CR just put them in one video stream, but on the disc, I'm almost certain it'll be split up. A similar case happened with Owarimonogatari, where CR put up the first two episodes in one video, being an hour long, but MVM's home video release had it as two separate episodes.

Episode 1 is actually the first two episodes just stitched together, CR just put them in one video stream, but on the disc, I'm almost certain it'll be split up. A similar case happened with Owarimonogatari, where CR put up the first two episodes in one video, being an hour long, but MVM's home video release had it as two separate episodes.
Incorrect it is one episode. In Japan its one episode.
Ougi Formula was always part 1 and 2
Like Ougi Dark was part 1, 2 and 3.

The episodes count.

In interests of fairness, those are temporary labels, we don't know what the episode count is yet. That said I would imagine it will mirror a normal Funimation master there if that helps. Basically ours match the US discs in this case though either way.

Yup, rip image quality... Funi at it again...

You see, a classic case of we're damned either way. I'm able to guarantee release date as we share a master here - which means (and I know it's a shock) that this will be an on time release from Anime Ltd for a big title. If we'd done our own discs we'd be risking a lot more and having to sacrifice QC time (not to mention cost) where it makes sense to share here across the board.

All in all, when all English territories use the same disc - this route is the one that would get less complaints than either if something went wrong with the discs or we had to delay the release to ensure quality though.

Mind you, we have plenty of our own mastered releases coming up though to look forward to that said :)!

Best,

AP

Does anybody know if I can use the French site of AL to order Gundam Origin 6 CE to EU? The payment can go through as I checked but idk if they will make the delivery!

I used Rightstuf for Gundam Origin 5 CE and their service is garbage.... the box arrive damaged, paid customs etc..... but the worst thing was their CS, utter garbage, never again..
I usually shop from amazon jp but they do not support GO CE directly.

You totally can - just hop over to our French site and you should be able to pre-order it :)!

Best,

AP

I'm able to guarantee release date as we share a master here - which means (and I know it's a shock) that this will be an on time release from Anime Ltd for a big title.
You'll forgive me if I wait until June 25th before believing this statement, sadly there's still time for something out of your hands to go wrong.

Back