UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Doubt it will be before Christmas. It's looking unlikely anyway. Plus its if the postman feels like delivering.....especially if it anything like mine!!!!

In case you missed it, Amazon does it again and this time I decided to mention it in article form (because people asked me why I didn't do it last time so here it is).

But anywho, they are...

Kino's Journey
The real surprise of the ones I spotted. ADV UK rescue.

Mind Game
No real surprise considering AL helped out with the kickstarter and GKIDS is releasing a standard Blu-ray in the US which meant that AL could follow suit.

Napping Princess
No real surprise considering both AL France and GKIDS are releasing them around the exact same time.

Huh. I love Kino's Journey and would buy a nice LE/CE in a heartbeat but I'm a bit concerned about how it'll look in HD. It's from "that era" which things seem to look horrible upscaled from. Just like friggin' Haibane Renmei.

Huh. I love Kino's Journey and would buy a nice LE/CE in a heartbeat but I'm a bit concerned about how it'll look in HD. It's from "that era" which things seem to look horrible upscaled from. Just like friggin' Haibane Renmei.

Well to my knowledge there are no Blu-ray masters (and I doubt there will be thanks to the 2017 adaptation). Plus it's a standard DVD only release I'm afraid.

Same, hope it comes Thursday as I start work late and the postie generally comes before I'm due to leave that day. If it comes tomorrow it'll be a pick up.
Might get lucky and have it arrive on Saturday, not hopeful though. The date for guaranteed delivery before Christmas to Ireland from the UK has already passed.

Back